Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Summer Overby

19 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

Scandalous! 😆😆😆😆

Did you see Todd's response on FB? Short, yet hilarious at the same time. Though, Todd's voice was more smooth in this performance than the pre-lives. Especially in that rehearsal video. Might have been due to the instruments being too loud and other sound edits. Some other person in YT pointed that out. I looked at the ear when he took off his mic since I could see it better than in that picture. It DOES look different, though when the ear was shown in better lightning, it is still Todd's ear. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Did you see Todd's response on FB? Short, yet hilarious at the same time. Though, Todd's voice was more smooth in this performance than the pre-lives. Especially in that rehearsal video. Might have been due to the instruments being too loud and other sound edits. Some other person in YT pointed that out. I looked at the ear when he took off his mic since I could see it better than in that picture. It DOES look different, though when the ear was shown in better lightning, it is still Todd's ear. 

They really tried to make his performance as polished as possible but part of Todd's appeal is how gritty he sounds, so I hope they tune down the backing tracks and leave him be. 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Todd should bring out the Michael Bolton or Joe Cocker next week, he would kill it.

Imagine if he sang Go The Distance or How Am I Supposed To Live Without You..... Ooh I get chills just thinking about it! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

Imagine if he sang Go The Distance or How Am I Supposed To Live Without You..... Ooh I get chills just thinking about it! 

200.gif

(I couldn't find a JHud shoe-throw GIF on here so I had to make do, but that would be me Monday night if either of those songs happened)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Archanium said:

Do you think Todd is Blake's TCO? 

Blake usually gives his TCO a killer song in the semifinal.

I don't know if he's Blake's TCO.....but according to this poll I found in a Blake Shelton fan group, Todd is the favorite among the Blake Shelton fans.

MAqgoum.jpg

• Like 1

I actually do n

1 hour ago, mjdolorico said:

I don't know if he's Blake's TCO.....but according to this poll I found in a Blake Shelton fan group, Todd is the favorite among the Blake Shelton fans.

MAqgoum.jpg

I actually do not know the TCO from either coach...from the looks of it however, Blake is pushing for Todd and Toneisha; Kelly is pushing for Megan; John pushing Zan and Nick pushing for Allegra.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

I really hope the fans chose a great song for Todd. 

Oh damn, I forgot it's "fans" week.

If that's the case.....he's probably singing country. Let's hope it's 90s country then.....

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

I actually do not know the TCO from either coach...from the looks of it however, Blake is pushing for Todd and Toneisha; Kelly is pushing for Megan; John pushing Zan and Nick pushing for Allegra.

Next week is gonna be a freaking fight for that PV. I can make a case for anyone of them making their team's PV. It'll all come down to their treatment from TPTB + how loyal and effective their fanbases are. Todd's got the latter in spades, now TPTB has to deliver on the former.

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Next week is gonna be a freaking fight for that PV. I can make a case for anyone of them making their team's PV. It'll all come down to their treatment from TPTB + how loyal and effective their fanbases are. Todd's got the latter in spades, now TPTB has to deliver on the former.

I can already see Todd opening the show since he closed last week. But I hope it doesn't happen.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

I can already see Todd opening the show since he closed last week. But I hope it doesn't happen.

He'd either open the show or be right at the middle. Hoping for the 5th spot.

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 1

One person on the YT comments section is literally shoving the whole Todd's ear ordeal down all of the commentators' throats. It is kind of funny to read lol. 😆 Did it look different to you guys? Would it also affect the votes or  minivan won't care all that much?

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 1