Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Summer Overby

1 minute ago, Archanium said:

Tbh not the strongest vocals we have heard of him, but he still did a great job, and one of the best of the night. 

He did the best he could with that song, "Love, Me" is a really soft song.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Tbh not the strongest vocals we have heard of him, but he still did a great job, and one of the best of the night. 

Interesting. I thought the song choice was sleepy, but this is a better vocal to me than last week's. Bandzilla was on the verge of drowning him out on Glory of Love.

Emotionally, I thought last week was more impressive though. I do think Todd did well enough to earn that PV. Here's to hoping!

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Checking in with Team Blake, apparently if Todd wins the Tilghman clan's going to take on Disney World.

Well, if it happens, they will have to wait a while longer till the pandemic is cleared!

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Interesting. I thought the song choice was sleepy, but this is a better vocal to me than last week's. Bandzilla was on the verge of drowning him out on Glory of Love.

Emotionally, I thought last week was more impressive though. I do think Todd did well enough to earn that PV. Here's to hoping!

I mean 'not the strongest vocals' in comparison to all his performances, not just last week's. Or maybe I'm just biased because i'm not a fan of the song:lmao:

Todd is leading on FB views, by a huge margin. It's a good sign. 

19 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

He did the best he could with that song, "Love, Me" is a really soft song.

Yes, it's Todd we're talking about. He always sounds great no matter what song he sings 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Archanium said:

I mean 'not the strongest vocals' in comparison to all his performances, not just last week's. Or maybe I'm just biased because i'm not a fan of the song:lmao:

Todd is leading on FB views, by a huge margin. It's a good sign. 

Yes, it's Todd we're talking about. He always sounds great no matter what song he sings 

The song this week is definitely a challenge TPTB set up for him, and he overcame it in his signature Todd fashion. 😁

4 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Todd is not doing as good with the FB views/like ratio, he is below Toneisha.

Todd's FB video pretty much went viral, which made his view count climb rapidly, causing his reactions count to lag behind, which caused the large ratio.

The FB ratio may be the closest thing we have to an indicator right now, but it's not a flawless stat. Just remember how huge the gap is between his FB stats and Toneisha's, and you'll feel better. 🙂

• Like 1

Thanks for the clarification. I noticed that Micah was also second to last on the FB ratio, which is questionable. The raw likes from FB last week were right on the money. Hope it is the same tommorrow. 

• Like 1

An underrated moment from Todd's appearance last night....

After Blake's very positive comments on him, Todd paid a compliment to the Voice editors for doing such a good job on editing his performance with his kids. We stan an appreciative king! ❤️

• Like 5

Been reading the comments all over social media and it's pretty clear that Todd's song really resonated with so many people. Gotta give Blake/TPTB credit for knowing what the country audience likes and picking Todd's song to appeal to them.

• Like 2

Watched the results from the living room of the dad of the family who introduced Todd yesterday and I was such a nervous wreck but OMG I AM SO HAPPY MY SNOWFLAKE MADE THE FINALE AFTER NINE SEASONS OF NEAR MISSES AND SHUT OUTS. And I am so happy Todd is that snowflake, it has been a joy supporting him.

Whatever happens next week, I'm good. Let's go TEAM TODD!!!

• Like 5