The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

On 10/21/2021 at 1:25 AM, FrogLenzen said:

@*Amanda I know literally nothing about The Amazing Race or Strictly, and I'm great at keeping secrets... so if you want help compiling or formatting anything I am happy to help!!! ❤️

Just wanted to bump this up for @*Amanda since I know you let Megan help you out in the DWTS couple rankings thread, if you need help with the other ones for the time being with work being crazy!

Just now, Deeee said:

We are still waiting for the 2000s Film Rankdown also. :wub:

Lol I originally started films per year because I was too busy to run a full rankdown at the time, but things are slowing down for me so I might start it sooner. I'll probably wait till after the holidays though since life is starting to get busy for me again.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Lol I originally started films per year because I was too busy to run a full rankdown at the time, but things are slowing down for me so I might start it sooner. I'll probably wait till after the holidays though since life is starting to get busy for me again.

Yay!!! Let me know if you need any help at the beginning to compile the films or anything. I look forward to it.

2 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I don't particularly like her but what at Gabby not winning new artist of the year. She was everywhere last year :dead:

The one female I was glad that lost. :giggle: From what I saw Jimmie Allen was the only non white male to win any of the awards that were shown on tv besides Female Artist of the Year which obviously they can't win.

• Haha 1