America's Got Talent

istersay

Just now, miss denise said:

I thought the premiere was great! My standouts were the dogs :wub: , the young singer 😮 , the dancer :lmao: , and the magician! :omg: 

The magician truly blew my mind and it was so emotional too. 😢 

-the dogs were hilarious :lmao: I missed them at first, luckily we have video. the Heidi one clapping was spot on.

-young singer was amazing, can't wait to see what he'll do next, I thought he might get a buzzer but no

-the dancer guy was funny also, I wouldn't really call that dancing though zombie.gif :rofl:

-the magician, I have no idea how all those judges cards turned out to be right, it seemed impossible. His story got to me, the baby was adorable and they seem so happy. ❤️ They should have ended the night with this instead of the crazed peacock

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Is this kid Spanish or something? I have watched the performance only and OH BOY THE PIPES

I’m not sure. He might be Filipino. Regardless, he can SANG

Edited by Bk1234

12 hours ago, istersay said:

-the dogs were hilarious :lmao: I missed them at first, luckily we have video. the Heidi one clapping was spot on.

-young singer was amazing, can't wait to see what he'll do next, I thought he might get a buzzer but no

-the dancer guy was funny also, I wouldn't really call that dancing though zombie.gif :rofl:

-the magician, I have no idea how all those judges cards turned out to be right, it seemed impossible. His story got to me, the baby was adorable and they seem so happy. ❤️ They should have ended the night with this instead of the crazed peacock

- I love dog acts so much. :wub:  I have to watch it back myself actually but what I saw looked amazing and accurate. :lmao: 

- He was! What a voice. 😮 

- Isn't it dancing, whether good or bad? :giggle: He actually had some rhythm though! :lmao: 

- Same! Those kinds of acts always amaze me. I have no idea how it's possible. :omg:  That combined with the adoption story was the moment of the night. ❤️ LOL crazed peacock! I can't believe he finally made it through. :dead: 

• Haha 1

Episode 2 acts

Beyond Belief Dance Company - Dance Group 

Les Beaux-Freres - Dancing Towel act

Larger Than Life - Boy Band

Preston Lyford - Magician

The Curtis Family C-Notes - Singing Group

Danny Dechi - Comedian 

Johnny Showcase - Band

Gina Brillion - Comedian

Patrick Kun - Magician

Keith Kong - Mentalist

Korean Soul - Singing Group

UniCycle Flow - Unicyclist group

Matt Johnson - Escape Artist

Jonio - Magician

Nightbirde - Singer

On 6/3/2021 at 1:14 PM, thevoiceisthetop said:

Episode 2 acts

Beyond Belief Dance Company - Dance Group 

Les Beaux-Freres - Dancing Towel act

Larger Than Life - Boy Band

Preston Lyford - Magician

The Curtis Family C-Notes - Singing Group

Danny Dechi - Comedian 

Johnny Showcase - Band

Gina Brillion - Comedian

Patrick Kun - Magician

Keith Kong - Mentalist

Korean Soul - Singing Group

UniCycle Flow - Unicyclist group

Matt Johnson - Escape Artist

Jonio - Magician

Nightbirde - Singer

I'm just curious how you know the acts that are going to air ahead of time. One of the contestant's that I follow doesn't seem to have a clue when she'll air so I'd appreciate being able to help give her and her fans a head's up.

Sethward and 1achord were my favorites. The aerialist was cool too. I didn’t think the choir deserved a golden buzzer

The magician was bad. He exploited his kid just to go through to the next round

2 hours ago, rhapsody99 said:

I'm just curious how you know the acts that are going to air ahead of time. One of the contestant's that I follow doesn't seem to have a clue when she'll air so I'd appreciate being able to help give her and her fans a head's up.

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/show/ff7d5f74-3809-43ec-8f2b-9de1d37ae544/photos this website shows the acts