Survivor: Winners at War

Raphy

12 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Since I've managed to not see the spoilers outside of getting told who the first boot is (thanks, social media 🙄), I'm going to go with Nick as my winner pick. As much as it hurts me not to pick Parvati, my logical back-and-forth has come to that.

Then again my pre-season picks the previous two seasons were Gavin and Dean, so watch Nick be the runner-up.

I have been spoiler free this season which is nice. Much nicer than Corey spoiling the winners of the challenge season that hasn't aired yet.

I feel like I might have picked Sarah as my pre-season pick for Game Changers (with old IDF being gone I can’t say for sure) so I’m hoping maybe to have more luck with returnee season picks? :haha: But hmm I’m gonna say Yul for now. I feel like he’s not got one of the biggest target levels, he’s kinda medium, and think he could adapt to the newer-school game while being strong socially. Plus one of the reasons he’s playing is emotional (Jonathan Penner’s wife with ALS) and I think if he made FTC that would be powerful to a jury (if he was to use it although I guess it’s not necessarily reflecting on himself/his game in comparison to other emotional FTC moments)

Edited by *Lily

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Natalie's reaction :dead: . Poor sis knows she looks like a fool in the pre-show interviews.

I realized today she’s the only one in the cast who never did a proper sequester since her and Nadiya were paired by themselves in SJDS. So she probably didn’t realize that wasn’t her tribe. :haha: