Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Wow, I am sorry but I am NOT here for the victim act LMAO. I've been totally cool with not speaking since I know pulled a villain edit a la Survivor but literally the people playing the victims right now have multiple shows in the top 20. I understand people will feel sad/betrayed by blindsides/petty cuts but this is too much lol.

But yas @ my secret number 1 making it to the top 20 :wub:

Anyway, GOODNIGHT.

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Everyone's reaction when they have to do a write up for South of Nowhere. 

giphy.gif

Its leads are two attractive white teenagers. I think you’d like it.

Fortunately I have a Google Drive with all of the episodes ripped from DVDs with subtitles in numerous languages if anyone wants to check it out for their write-up. 😘

Just now, Elliott said:

Fortunately I have a Google Drive with all of the episodes ripped from DVDs with subtitles in numerous languages if anyone wants to check it out for their write-up. 😘

in numerous languages this has me dying. But I will google the show now out of curiosity.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

shady GIF

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

my google search has me intrigued now. 

CONGRATS TO THE TOP 20!

American Horror Story: Asylum

American Idol
Black Mirror
Black-ish

Breaking Bad
Buffy The Vampire Slayer

The Comeback
The Crown

Dark Matter

Élite
House, M.D.
Killing Eve
Modern Family

The OC

The Office (US)
Orphan Black
Pretty Little Liars
SMASH
South of Nowhere
This Is Us

You all know what is next. Every ranker must submit a ranking of the remaining twenty shows. #1 is your favorite; #20 is your least favorite. You are required to include 100-word write-ups for your Top 10 shows. For your Bottom 10, you still need to say something about them though. It can just be a sentence, word, or gif reaction. It can be whatever, but you still need to say something. However, 100-word write-ups for all twenty shows are still encouraged.

The deadline for rankings and write-ups are Sunday, May 3 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.

If you have any questions, then let me know.

Good luck to your favorites!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Meh I'll just stay out of this thread. It's just a game. Lemme quick submit my final rankings and quick 100 word writeups and pull a Wally in SYTYCD and bounce lmao.

omggg this is really spreading around. :blushingwave:

32 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I didn't, but I made deals with nearly everyone to get my #2 in the finals because I thought for sure my #1 was gone. :dead: 

Aww so happy for you. :hug: 

13 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Since I won’t get to sing it’s praises in final write ups: watch Six Feet Under!! For its final episode/final scene alone it would definitely be in my top shows ever. 

tumblr_naivm9eWBf1rwl20co1_400.gifv

Started watching it yesterday!