Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

24 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I am going to rank it last.  😤

LOL Rank it last all you want. :lmao: I don't really care about rankings as long as I can get my favorites into the final round. 

23 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Wow, this is crazier than when ELLENORE MADE #9 ON THE SYTYCD RANKDOWN, @*Wallace  @*Wallace  @*Wallace  @*Wallace

STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME GO IN THERE. It's not gonna happen. :dead: 

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Dark Matter, Elite, The OC, and American Idol all be at or near the bottom of my list because I haven't seen them or they don't seem like shows that interest me :wub: :wub:

skai-jackson-officialskai-another-day-an

You’re literally taking part in an Idol rankdown.

Not too upset about Idol going through even though it wouldn’t be a personal pick of mine. I agree that it’s not as good as it used to be, and I don’t think I’ve actually watched a season since maybe season 8 or 9... but at this point I consider any show advancing that I know well enough to do a write-up on to be a win for me :haha: Plus I’m glad reality will at least be represented slightly as a genre since it is one of my favorites (and an important one of the time frame this is covering).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Not too upset about Idol going through even though it wouldn’t be a personal pick of mine. I agree that it’s not as good as it used to be, and I don’t think I’ve actually watched a season since maybe season 8 or 9... but at this point I consider any show advancing that I know well enough to do a write-up on to be a win for me :haha: Plus I’m glad reality will at least be represented slightly as a genre since it is one of my favorites (and an important one of the time frame this is covering).

This is all true :rofl:. I think you just bumped it up on my list for me lol.

1 minute ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

UGH Yes I am sad about the Reality TV show slaughter in the game. 😢 If I had it my way I would have American Idol DWTS and Survivor in the Top 20 - even if I knew it was no chance of those 3 making it through. So yeah I am happy at least Idol achieved that. :haha:  

Meanwhile my Part 4 write-up of DWTS will come sooon'ish. :haha: Been so busy with other stuff.

46 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Dark Matter, Elite, The OC, and American Idol all be at or near the bottom of my list because I haven't seen them or they don't seem like shows that interest me :wub: :wub:

skai-jackson-officialskai-another-day-an

You haven’t seen Idol? :dead: You do realize final cuts are next right? I’ve never seen BoJack but you don’t see me flexing. 💀

18 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

You haven’t seen Idol? :dead: You do realize final cuts are next right? I’ve never seen BoJack but you don’t see me flexing. 💀

17 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

cecily strong snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

17 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

That’s not what you said though.

Multi-quote is a feature sis.

I've been catching up on write-ups, and great job to Denise and Chris on the Jane the Virgin and Downton Abbey write-ups! Both are shows I've heard plenty about, but I've never watched them before. I don't blame Team Michael fans for being upset with what the show did to the character. That plot twist did seem unnecessary, even if it's a satirical telenovela. It seems there were already plenty of dramatic plot twists anyway. And it's neat to know that real life events were featured in Downton Abbey. From your write-up, it seems like they portrayed these events in an authentic way, so that's cool.  I probably still wouldn't watch either shows, but I appreciate the detailed write-ups so I know more about them. ^_^

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Missing write-ups:

Fleabag

The Legend Of Korra
Archer

I believe Victoria is responsible for all three.

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

I'll post the details of the final cut round later tonight.

And hopefully all the missing write-ups will be posted before then. 

I might seriously consider delaying the final cut round until these write-ups are posted first. They are quite overdue, tbh. 

Anyone can volunteer to write them, but they are Victoria's responsibility. :yes:

15 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I might seriously consider delaying the final cut round until these write-ups are posted first. They are quite overdue, tbh. 

Anyone can volunteer to write them, but they are Victoria's responsibility. :yes:

crack that whip!

42 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I've been catching up on write-ups, and great job to Denise and Chris on the Jane the Virgin and Downton Abbey write-ups! Both are shows I've heard plenty about, but I've never watched them before. I don't blame Team Michael fans for being upset with what the show did to the character. That plot twist did seem unnecessary, even if it's a satirical telenovela. It seems there were already plenty of dramatic plot twists anyway. And it's neat to know that real life events were featured in Downton Abbey. From your write-up, it seems like they portrayed these events in an authentic way, so that's cool.  I probably still wouldn't watch either shows, but I appreciate the detailed write-ups so I know more about them. ^_^

Thank you Steven! 

• Like 1