Steven_

40 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Breaking Bad was clearly the show that got 11 votes :haha:

😮 

27 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

The OC getting 11 votes it's power! 

:dead:  

20 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I like how everyone thinks a different show got the 11 votes. Show us the shows, Steven. 🙂

sofia carson help GIF

:dead: 

9 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I’m sure you guys can figure it out without me if you all really want to know.

And 🙅‍♂️ at that gif choice.

:giggle: 

LOL she totally did that gif choice to spite you. :dead:  🤣

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

Remember everybody voted for at least one of the Top 3 shows, so at least everyone has one of their picks in the Top 20. :yes:

Not when you vote for other people's favorites in exchange for them doing it for you... and then they don't follow through on their deal. :no:  

• Sad 1

None of my personal top 5 even made the tie-breaker and I sacrificed voting for one of my biggest faves to honor deals that I thought would push at least one show I love into the top 20.  My mistake, as apparently I trusted the wrong people. :closedeyes: Very sad because I have been nothing but loyal and honest, and the fact that everyone who promised me a vote showed up in my PMs insisting they still gave that vote shows that someone is still lying and doesn't respect me enough for the truth. It's a game, but that goes too far for me. :( 

1 minute ago, miss denise said:

None of my personal top 5 even made the tie-breaker and I sacrificed voting for one of my biggest faves to honor deals that I thought would push at least one show I love into the top 20.  My mistake, as apparently I trusted the wrong people. :closedeyes: Very sad because I have been nothing but loyal and honest, and the fact that everyone who promised me a vote showed up in my PMs insisting they still gave that vote shows that someone is still lying and doesn't respect me enough for the truth. It's a game, but that goes too far for me. :( 

I made 1 deal for the 1 person who approached me.  But I have heard there were several people who broke deals.  I expect tanked rankings as a result in the final round.  

Just now, Solaris said:

I made 1 deal for the 1 person who approached me.  But I have heard there were several people who broke deals.  I expect tanked rankings as a result in the final round.  

Yes, notes have been compared and I know several people who were all promised the same deal  - yet were also missing a vote.  So with that and one show getting votes from nearly every ranker, it is quite obvious what happened here. :( 

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

it’s a rankdown, tanking will happen with or without broken deals wtf is this attempt at logic

Just now, NGM said:

it’s a rankdown, tanking will happen with or without broken deals wtf is this attempt at logic

my point is, people should know better then to make deals with people who've continually broken them, while making no attempt to people who have proven to keep their end of deals.  😇

16 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Not when you vote for other people's favorites in exchange for them doing it for you... and then they don't follow through on their deal. :no:  

9 minutes ago, miss denise said:

😢  

Ugh yeah I wasn't going to say much but yeah I did vote one of the shows through as part of a deal - since my real favorites didn't advance. But i know it was actually much worse for you with what happened.

7 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I have heard about some broken deals too.

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

my point is, people should know better then to make deals with people who've continually broken them, while making no attempt to people who have proven to keep their end of deals.  😇

You do bring up a good point. And yeah it's definitely a learning experience of who you can trust and can't trust with deals you make with. It sucks when you don't get something in return but it gives insight on what to do in the future I guess.

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

You do bring up a good point. And yeah it's definitely a learning experience of who you can trust and can't trust with deals you make with. It sucks when you don't get something in return but it gives insight on what to do in the future I guess.

Wally, don't I always bring up good points?  :haha:

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Sadly, I thought everyone I made deals with could be trusted. Now I know. :(   I also didn't approach anyone for deals on this round, but they came to me. Some I had to turn down because I didn't have enough votes to honor them, but clearly I took the wrong one. 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Sometimes. 😘 

:giggle: 

try always :P.  I have been pretty minimal in my deals in this game, so I don't really feel the effects of this vote.  I just want to bring on the final cuts already!

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

😢  

Ugh yeah I wasn't going to say much but yeah I did vote one of the shows through but I didn't get a real favorite voted in. But i know it was actually much worse for you with what happened.

I have heard about some broken deals too.

Yes, we and several other people got the same deal. :(  And yeah, it would have at least give my favorite a chance in the tie-breaker, but now it will likely be cut instead, while I helped put a show I've never seen in the top 3. I feel so stupid and used. :closedeyes:

• Sad 1