Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

If the was any positive to come from it, at least it put a screeching halt to the "LET'S SPLIT THE LAST BOOK INTO TWO MOVIES" thing that had been going on with every young adult adaption.

Like did we really need Mockingjay split into movies? smh. Should've been Catching Fire split into two, tbh.

ineedthisforreactions GIF

The Hunger Games profited from it though. It caused Divergent to collapse upon itself.

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

ineedthisforreactions GIF

The Hunger Games profited from it though. It caused Divergent to collapse upon itself.

#neverforget when WB announced they were doing it with Deathly Hallows because they said they ~needed time to wrap up all the storylines~ and everyone was like, "????? but you deleted all the side plots from the previous adaptions." :dead: 

Though MJ2 made less than MJ1 did, so maybe that was the sign of what was to come.

Edited by Elliott

14 minutes ago, Elliott said:

If the was any positive to come from it, at least it put a screeching halt to the "LET'S SPLIT THE LAST BOOK INTO TWO MOVIES" thing that had been going on with every young adult adaption.

Like did we really need Mockingjay split into movies? smh. Should've been Catching Fire split into two, tbh.

I suppose. I loved getting an extra Harry Potter movie, but I definitely did not know why we needed two parts for Breaking Dawn. :haha: 

1 minute ago, Steven_ said:

RT.

I just consider Cursed Child to be fanfiction.

I'm sure as a play, it's lovely. But as the official eighth chapter, it was no bueño. I was more-or-less fine with it until we got to Bellatrix sleeping with Voldemort and Harry traveling back in time to watch his parents die. After that, I nope'd out.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I'm sure as a play, it's lovely. But as the official eighth chapter, it was no bueño. I was more-or-less fine with it until we got to Bellatrix sleeping with Voldemort and Harry traveling back in time to watch his parents die. After that, I nope'd out.