Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I know someone has personably attacked and bullied Denise and that’s not cool at all.

I didn’t know it went that far.

I may have to remove this person from the game in that case. I hope all the rankers know they can message me privately when stuff like this happens. I’m just learning about this behind the scenes stuff very recently.

6 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

It seems to be more about how rankers are being treated by other rankers.

Like Alex said, I have no idea on the specifics of everything going on (minus a few broken deals I heard about, but it sounds like this is more than that). But honestly, I don’t think how you format the game is going to change that. If it’s not this round, it’ll be for the final rankings when people are fighting for their favs. It sucks, but people are people and if someone really wants to play crappy they will find a way. So, I would just trust your gut with how to do the last round.

Again, this is a game and supposed to be a fun escape from the crappy world right now :haha: It’s certainly been a fun escape from my adult life, and I hate to see it turning into something upsetting for others so close to the end! 

I don’t care what the end game is, but hopefully we find a way so everyone can see it through ❤️

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Korea :wub:. But lol yes it was ❤️. I was so worried that they were gonna go the boring route and give us Mako x Korra. I SCREAMED when Asami popped up at the end.

Omg my phone's autocorrect. :dead: But yes it was a wonderful surprise. 

58 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I didn’t know it went that far.

I may have to remove this person from the game in that case. I hope all the rankers know they can message me privately when stuff like this happens. I’m just learning about this behind the scenes stuff very recently.

I don’t think removing them is necessary. I just hope they learn from this.

10 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Hello 👋

So, I’ve been learning about what’s been going on behind the scenes. This game is supposed to be fun, and it’s a shame when it becomes difficult for people. Final cuts are supposed to be next, but I’m afraid it’ll end up exacerbating the situation with 15 rankers making 15 cuts. So, I’m willing to change the format to 15 saves instead of 15 cuts. I’m undecided though.

I know I’m the host and should just make the decision myself, but I would like to know how you all feel about this. I know it’s unprecedented for a rankdown’s final elimination round, but it’s still going to be a Top 20. Feel free to share your thoughts.

I say you follow your original plan, but whatever you decide to do I'm okay with

FINAL CUTS

Before the final rankings, each ranker will eliminate one show of his or her choice. By the end of the round, fifteen shows will be eliminated and we will be left with our Top 20.

RANKERS HAVE A 24 HOUR DEADLINE TO POST THEIR WRITE-UPS STARTING NOW! 

There is no elimination order. You are free to post your write-up as soon as you like. But in order for your elimination to be valid, you must have a completed write-up by the deadline. And you cannot request someone else to do the write-up for you. All fifteen rankers must do their own write-ups. I will only accept extensions if you have a valid reason.

If any rankers miss the deadline, then they can potentially lose the chance to make a cut. 

Here's what will happen if anyone misses the deadline:

- As soon as the deadline passes, the very first person to post a write-up this round can claim a second cut. It must be a completed write-up to count.

- If there are still missing write-ups 10 minutes after the deadline, the second person to post a completed write-up can claim another cut.

- 15 minutes after the deadline, the third person can claim another cut if we are still missing write-ups, and so on and so forth.

If you have any questions, then let me know.

REMAINING SHOWS:

American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace
American Horror Story: Asylum
Black Mirror
Black-ish
BoJack Horseman
Boy Meets World
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Fargo
Firefly
Friday Night Lights
House, M.D.