Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I really don't know how I turned into the bad guy in this game and it's really angering me. This has been such a sh*tty week all around too with losing my job and I'm about to lose a show I love no matter what :(

I'm sorry about your job that sucks :( For what it's worth it's nothing person I do like you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I really don't know how I turned into the bad guy in this game and it's really angering me. This has been such a sh*tty week all around too with losing my job and I'm about to lose a show I love no matter what :(

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

this is just  a game, coming from someone who has literal none of her top favorite shows remaining outside of one or two, it's not real life? with everything going on why do we need to be rude to people? IT! IS! A! GAME!

Also Survior making it this far is far enough, same with shows like Idol and DWTS.

• Like 5

Just now, *Diana said:

this is just  a game, coming from someone who has literal none of her top favorite shows remaining outside of one or two, it's not real life? with everything going on why do we need to be rude to people? IT! IS! A! GAME!

Also Survior making it this far is far enough, same with shows like Idol and DWTS.

rupauls drag race dr GIF

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

You’re not a bad guy, Alex. Just as a host watching the game, it really seems like you make an effort to avoid cutting people’s top favorite shows.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, *Diana said:

my little pony hug GIF

I think it's time for one of these again.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, *Diana said:

well I don't want to lose VM so i will change back I guess

Survivor - Chris, Rei, Kaley,

Veronica Mars - Alex, Victoria

Lost - Elliott, Sola, Wallace, Denise, QK, Diana

I’m not changing my vote and I don’t think any of the survivors are changing their vote because we all love/like Lost.

47 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Ugh so sorry to hear about this Alex. 😢 :hug: 

46 minutes ago, .Rei said:

this level of bullying 🤢

Yeah it's really uncalled for.

• Like 1

Even thought I was/am upset with QK and felt like he came for me unfairly, I didn't feel bullied! I don't wanna speak on anyone else's interactions with any other users on this site, but I just wanted to clear that up from my perspective/interaction.

48 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Perfectly said.

Although those RTV shows are amongst my faves..... so it is frustrating losing them at this point. :( 

19 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I think Diana's a no vote now :dead: 

:dead: 

Survivor - Chris, Rei, Kaley, Anne

Veronica Mars - Alex, Victoria, Denise

Lost - Elliott, Sola, Wallace, QK

Battles this late are so difficult because everything is loved by someone and I don't like targeting anyone's top faves. :(  I don't recall ever getting safety requests for Lost, so I had no idea it was several people's all-time favorite. I don't feel right with my vote knowing that, so changing it for now. May remove myself from this whole cycle later.

19 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I am sorry I don't wanna vote against LOST or Survivor and piss people off. this sucks can i just not vote or is it required?

Lol yeah this round i feel like no matter how we vote we are gonna tick some people off. I know i've done so with my votes even when said shows are my least faves of the nominees.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Even thought I was/am upset with QK and felt like he came for me unfairly, I didn't feel bullied! I don't wanna speak on anyone else's interactions with any other users on this site, but I just wanted to clear that up from my perspective/interaction.

Ahh ok thanks for stating that. :hug: That is a veryy strong word choice and quite touchy to go there.