Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Great first part of your DWTS write-up, Wallace! That’s cool the show means a lot to you. Don’t feel “corny or sad” about it being your favorite show or others making fun. If the show makes you happy, then that’s all that matters. ^_^

And 😯 at your health scare in 2008. I wasn’t on IDF then, so I didn’t know. That must’ve been a scary time, but that’s great you overcame it. :yes:

Great part 1 write-up Wally! Obviously I don't watch DWTS, but I hear sometimes about controversial results like Bobby Bones winning or Bristol Palin lasting better dancers, so I'm curious to read your thoughts on them. :giggle: I also enjoy lurking in the DWTS rankdowns from time to time and I gather Kelly Monaco is a contestant you ~dislike? :P I've had pnemonia before too and it was awful, so you have my sympathies for that. :yes: 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Inspiring Wally in doing more than one part for his DWTS writeup!

Great first part - love the routines You posted ❤️

Thank you so much Chris! :hug:  It is fun to share my thoughts on the show and reliving through some of my favorite dances! 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

tumblr_ncfkomHzRb1rdqbfro1_500.gif

Well you do like being the king of unpopular opinions after all. :dead: But yeah I did really like Shannon too - although as a 4th favorite on her season. 😛 

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Is it a plot twist when you know it halfway along the way?

Did not. You only knew a few weeks ago. :haha: 

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

Great first part of your DWTS write-up, Wallace! That’s cool the show means a lot to you. Don’t feel “corny or sad” about it being your favorite show or others making fun. If the show makes you happy, then that’s all that matters. ^_^

And 😯 at your health scare in 2008. I wasn’t on IDF then, so I didn’t know. That must’ve been a scary time, but that’s great you overcame it. :yes:

Thank you sooo much Steven! Ah thanks for this. Yeah a few of my friends in real life kinda trash the show  but yess it's a show that makes me happy. And thanks for the comments.

Gah yea i never really talked about that openly on here. But it made sense to mention as I was like "ugh I am gonna miss out on DWTS now. :/ " during those times. Even though I needed to recover.

48 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Great part 1 write-up Wally! Obviously I don't watch DWTS, but I hear sometimes about controversial results like Bobby Bones winning or Bristol Palin lasting better dancers, so I'm curious to read your thoughts on them. :giggle: I also enjoy lurking in the DWTS rankdowns from time to time and I gather Kelly Monaco is a contestant you ~dislike? :P I've had pnemonia before too and it was awful, so you have my sympathies for that. :yes: 

Ooooh yess there were definitely a lot of frustrating results for sure. I will get to those and briefly explain my thoughts on those. I won't rant ~too hard~ but those will be fun to read. :haha: LOL I ~tease about disliking Kelly Monaco. I do like her but Elliott STANS her hardcare and thinks I dislike her bebcause I always eliminate her in the DWTS rankdown games. :haha: And Elliott & Victoria do this whole Kelly Monaco cross thing to get back at me. :dead: Ooh goodness I'm so sorry that you went through having pnemonia too - it is the absolute worst. 😢 But glad you got through that. :hug: 

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

WALLY.

Sad Right In The Feels GIF

my little pony hug GIF

:hug:  

Yeah I did keep that privately (and only told Denise who was REALLY worried for me at that time as I wasn't here for weeks) as I would like to not revisit it.

@.Rei You never answered my question. LOL. Did you bring Southland back? Or was it never eliminated? I don't remember.

It was brought back according to the front page.

On 3/31/2020 at 9:23 AM, vee_ said:

WHY WOMEN KILL

I'm so glad I got to put Why Women Kill in this rankdown and also have it placed higher than it original did. It was cut at #545 and now it rested peacefully at #53. Probably the last buyback show to be cut? 

chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

Dog Reaction GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

It's okay. I'm obviously bored and this quarantine is making me delusional.

Same. I'm like very moody irl now. I think I am having cabin fever

giphy.gif

50 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

ELLIOTT AND VICTORIA? I MADE THE CROSS. I MADE IT. ME!

pennywise it 2017 GIF

OMGGG Well Elliott and you always post the cross all the time - so I had no idea. :dead:  

44 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

You can ask a few individuals that I guessed it early on. I'm not lying. 🙂

Oooh..... i didn't know this. :lmao: 

38 minutes ago, NGM said:

lol @ me accidentally keeping a rankdown tradition alive by eliminating Wally's #1

🙂 

14 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

12 minutes ago, vee_ said:

I thought so okay:dead: I didnt even know Southland and South of Nowhere were 2 different shows :dead:

LOL Vee. :dead: