Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

You voted to eliminate it?

Uhhh... I know? I can still be sad at it going (like i was with Jane the Virgin going)

I love all 3 shows and I'm not going to give people the satisfaction of voting Denise's favorite out. So I just went with the majority, even if it wasn't a vote i wanted to do.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, *Chris said:

So sorry to hear this, Denise. Stay safe, and keeping your mom and family in my thoughts ❤️ 

And you tell them, sister! 

20 hours ago, Deeee said:

My thoughts are with your and your mom. I hope she is okay! Stay safe. ❤️

19 hours ago, Elliott said:

:( Hoping the best for your mom. ❤️ 

19 hours ago, Solaris said:

aw im sorry to hear!

19 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, ANGEL. ❤️ I hope everything is okay or will be. I'm here for you.

19 hours ago, NGM said:

hope everything is okay, stay safe!

19 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I totally forgot about COVID-19. :shock: Yes, stay safe.

19 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Best wishes, Denise! I hope everything will be okay. We’re all here for you. :hug: ❤️

19 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

Sorry to hear this, Denise. :hug: Your mom is in my thoughts and stay safe!

18 hours ago, *Wallace said:

And didn't know this about your mother from today. 😢 I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with her, as you know. :hug:❤️ 

10 hours ago, .Rei said:

Sorry to hear this, Denise :(

Wishing your mom and you the best :hug:

Thank you all for your caring thoughts. :hug: I don't really like to post personal things, but yesterday was truly a nightmare. I feared the worst, but it's not the coronavirus, thank God. ❤️  She just had surgery last week, which went well, but was already scary even without the virus lingering. We found out the doctor prescribed her too much medication so she overdosed and became very sick. 😭 The ambulance took her away from her home. No visitors allowed. Her meds have been adjusted and I was told this morning that she is doing better, but may be in the hospital for a few days. :( It's so difficult to not be able to see her. She's been going through so much. I'm just thankful she is okay. 

My mom means everything to me, and I'm still shaken from this, but appreciate the comforting messages. ❤️ 

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Uhhh... I know? I can still be sad at it going (like i was with Jane the Virgin going)

I love all 3 shows and I'm not going to give people the satisfaction of voting Denise's favorite out. So I just went with the majority, even if it wasn't a vote i wanted to do.

I am so so sorry. 😢 😢 😢 

I love you and appreciate this so much. :hug: I wasn't going to vote against you either, and you know I love all three shows, so it's still a loss. 😢  You fought much harder for the reality competitions in this though, so I feel awful it came to this. Thank you (and the others who know who they are) who refused to vote out my #1. 😢  It makes me feel a little bit loved. And your write-up will be amazing and I look forward to it. ❤️ 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Thank you all for your caring thoughts. :hug: I don't really like to post personal things, but yesterday was truly a nightmare. I feared the worst, but it's not the coronavirus, thank God. ❤️  She just had surgery last week, which went well, but was already scary even without the virus lingering. We found out the doctor prescribed her too much medication so she overdosed and became very sick. 😭 The ambulance took her away from her home. No visitors allowed. Her meds have been adjusted and I was told this morning that she is doing better, but may be in the hospital for a few days. :( It's so difficult to not be able to see her. She's been going through so much. I'm just thankful she is okay. 

My mom means everything to me, and I'm still shaken from this, but appreciate the comforting messages. ❤️ 

We discussed this throughout our PMs but want to say again - sooo sorry for all of this but so glad she is doing okay now. :hug: 

5 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I am so so sorry. 😢 😢 😢 

I love you and appreciate this so much. :hug: I wasn't going to vote against you either, and you know I love all three shows, so it's still a loss. 😢  You fought much harder for the reality competitions in this though, so I feel awful it came to this. Thank you (and the others who know who they are) who refused to vote out my #1. 😢  It makes me feel a little bit loved. And your write-up will be amazing and I look forward to it. ❤️ 

Thank you! Awww yess I know and do understand. And  yeah as we know you really love all 3 shows so you were going to lose a big favorite here regardless. Ugh yeah I feel awful it came down to this as well. :hug: But I am genuinely happy your #1 gets to carry on. And ahh thanks.... already working on it now!

15 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

We discussed this throughout our PMs but want to say again - sooo sorry for all of this but so glad she is doing okay now. :hug: 

Thank you. :hug: 

12 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Thank you! Awww yess I know and do understand. And  yeah as we know you really love all 3 shows so you were going to lose a big favorite here regardless. Ugh yeah I feel awful it came down to this as well. :hug: But I am genuinely happy your #1 gets to carry on. And ahh thanks.... already working on it now!

Thanks. 😢 Yeah, favorites are hanging on by a thread here. :broken:  This is all very kind of you. :hug: 

19 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Awww this is so cute. ❤️ 

7 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Thank you. :hug: 

Thanks. 😢 Yeah, favorites are hanging on by a thread here. :broken:  This is all very kind of you. :hug: 

:hug: 

Ughh yeahh I know. It's soo disheartening. Awww. :hug: