Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

So I guess once Rei makes his saves, everything gets cut by default. :dead: Didn't think of this happening. :haha: 

That's kinda how I expected them to all go. Unless you really want a show cut there is not a whole lot of incentive to rush to do cuts. So it makes sense that the save people would finish first unless the save person isn't around or something.

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Most of the shows on the cw are not good. Once in awhile they will luck into something good but that's pretty rare.

All shows that were once good no longer remain good once they’re on The CW. Or if they last past a first season *cough*Riverdale*cough*

I still can’t believe we lost UPN (and The WB) for this, smh.

Edited by Elliott

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

All shows that were once good no longer remain good once they’re on The CW. Or if they last past a first season *cough*Riverdale*cough*

I still can’t believe we lost UPN (and The WB) for this, smh.

I do like The CW and some shows on there - but yeah I miss UPN and The WB. 😢 

17 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

So I guess once Rei makes his saves, everything gets cut by default. :dead: Didn't think of this happening. :haha: 

That works for me... I really didn’t feel strongly about anything this group, so I figured I’d wait and see what everyone wanted saved first. :haha:

Eliminated:

Nip/Tuck
One on One

The X Factor (Australia)

Black Sails 
Godless 
Smallville

The Hills

Total Bellas

It’s the cutters’ responsibility to type the write-ups, but it’s fine if anyone else wants to volunteer to do write-ups for any of these shows.