Room Raiders
World of Dance
Will and Grace
American Housewife
Entourage

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

American_Housewife_logo.png

american housewife GIF by ABC Network

Are we shocked that I cut another sitcom? Not at all as I do not care for sitcom especially if they are airing on ABC. Anyway, I have heard of "American Housewife" due to seeing some commercials but I don't know a lot about it so it's time to learn more; As stated earlier, the show has been airing on ABC since 2016 and is currently in their 4th season. The show stars Katy Mixon who plays the main character - other actors & actresses includes Diedrich Bader, Meg Donnelly, Daniel DiMaggio, Julia Butters, Ali Wong, and Carly Hughes. Essentially, the show follows Katie Otto in her every day life as she tries to stand out among arrogant & privileged housewives after moving to Wesport, Connecticut. In their new town, the family don't fit in as they're not homeowners like the other people in the town. Living in a small town isn't easy so she turns to her closest friends to vent about her life as a wife & mom. Anyway, the show don't seem to be that interesting hence why I am cutting it.

SAVING: WILL & GRACE

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Entourage

cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpeg

Yeahhh I can't say Entourage has ever appealed to me in a million years. I'm sure it's not a terrible show, but the most experience I've ever had with Entourage is that episode of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt where Titus takes straight acting lessons for a role in another Entourage movie, but then Dean Norris reveals to him it's fake and there is no new Entourage movie and Titus runs around the bar cheering about how there's no Entouage movie and everyone claps :haha: . From what I've heard the show is somewhat misogynistic and deals with a lot of toxic frat bro behavior. I have never seen the show so I will not be railing into it or commenting on it or anything, but it's produced by Mark Wahlberg and stars Jeremy Piven so I can only guess :haha: . The wikipedia tells me it's about male friendship which I think it important to be represented in media in a healthy way! I truly hope it does do that! The show started off to decentish reviews but they started going downhill as the show aged. Eight seasons and a movie seems like a lot of Entourage! I am curious to see how much the show praises the men's behavior and how well it critiques them. I'm reading reviews and reactions to it and I fear that it's played for cheap entertainment and a laugh when it should be deeper than that. Idk it's hard to do a better writeup when I should be working right now and I've never actually seen the show. Adrian Grenier can get It and that's how I'll end this!

Save Insecure

ROOM RAIDERS

mtv 90s GIF

Room Raiders was an old "reality" "dating" show on "M"TV which was a trashy guilty pleasure for most of us, I'm sure. The basic format of the show was one person would go through the rooms of three eligible contestants and judge them accordingly. The final act saw the tables turn and the three would then raid the room of the person. Honestly, how am I supposed to write 100 words when that's all there is to this show? 😐 Wikipedia says it ran for the equivalent of eight seasons from October 13, 2003 until May 13, 2009, so there's that. The eight seasons were each subtitled - the first was initially Dorm Raiders, but then changed to Room Raiders as its on-screen title, and was promoted using Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey. Huh, today I learned. The second season was Room Raiders II, the third was Room Raiders: Miami, the fourth was Room Raiders: Hotlanta (how clever 🙄), the fifth was Room Raiders: California, the sixth was Room Raiders: Texas, the seventh was Room Raiders: Arizona, and the eight season was Room Raiders 2.0. Not sure how that title is all that different from the second season's, but you do you, MTV.

SAVE: Franklin & Bash

2 hours ago, aliasocfan said:

Total Divas

Since I'm at work, I need to get this done quickly. Sorry to Total Divas. You are a show I am familiar with, but not attached to. 

This show revoked around the lives of female wreslters. Back when this first started, they were still called Divas. Fortunately, that went away. Anyway. You have Nattie. She is boring but loves cats. You have Trinity who is pretty much life goals. You had Summer Rae and Eva Marie who were fanfastic villains. You had Paige with all her relationahip drama. There are more characters (yes I say characters instead of people because most aren't even using their real names. They use their wrestling name). 

Saving Last Man Standing

Melissa & Joey

i will cut you melissa and joey GIF

Sorry whoever cut Total Bellas before but this how it goes sometimes and it happened to me with Glee so I am going to save what I want and not gaf which Brianna and NIcole. They aren't both pregnant at the same time to be cut before Total Divas. I actually like Melissa Joan Heart but oh well this cut has to be made because it's not that great of a show? I mean neither is most of these nominations (good job team Rei) but this is how it goes and Melissa and Joey is the one I chose to cut this time. It was on ABC Family or Freeform whatever they call and stars Melissa Joan Heart and gag Joey Lawrence. It was apparently pretty successful as according to google it was one their most highest rated sitcoms before they cancelled it so that is pretty good for them but like the show it's self, it is cancelled from this rankdown. Bye now.

Saving: Total Bellas

Edited by *Diana

Remaining:

Everybody Loves Raymond
The Amazing Race
I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
The Office (UK)
Mozart in the Jungle
3rd Rock From The Sun
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Party Down
The Game
Suburgatory
White Collar
Drop Dead Diva
Galavant
World of Dance

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

World of Dance

world-of-dance-180529-nbc-810x610.jpg?r=

Sorry Wally :(, im a bad team mate.  There are so many more superior dancing shows out there like So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing with the Stars and its UK variant Strictly Come Dancing.  World of Dance is a reality TV show that is hosted by Scott Evans (previously Jenna Dewan-Tatum).  Its head host is singer, dancer, actress, Jenny from the block.  She has fame-ho Derek Hough by her side, and Ne-Yo.  The judges critic all different styles of dance and score them.  Its sort of a mash-up of Dancing with the Stars and The Voice (for its different style of rounds).  Either way its not enough to keep interested or keep the show safe.  I heard Denys from So You think You Can Dance Canada was on one of the seasons though.  :wub:

Save: Galavant