The Voice 17 ● Live Top 8 Eliminations ● Discussion

istersay

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO the girls out and some of y’all still MADDDDDD! Just admit it y’all were wrong about Kat! She snapped the whole season and I couldn’t be happier with how she’s done! The world is not ready for what Kat Hammock has to offer!

Maybe this will teach you guys a lesson that just because you don’t get something doesn’t mean it’s bad!

Kyla and Spensha on the same season. We McDonald. Kennedy Holmes. Tessane Chin. I may be missing a few more.

You're missing the one from S8 who has multiple Grammy noms.

ETA: I just remembered her name. Koryn Hawthorne.

Edited by TeamAudra

Say it louder for the people in the back.

This isn't Gwen's fault. The voters don't like people who fall into Rose's demographics. Look at her iTunes ratings and the people giving her 1 star for "screaming" through her performance last night. :rolleyes:

You truly never lied. All I want for this show moving foward is a better demographic of voters

LMAO the girls out and some of y’all still MADDDDDD! Just admit it y’all were wrong about Kat! She snapped the whole season and I couldn’t be happier with how she’s done! The world is not ready for what Kat Hammock has to offer!

Maybe this will teach you guys a lesson that just because you don’t get something doesn’t mean it’s bad!

I'm glad you enjoyed Kat, bless her heart.

Preach! Our Kitty Kat actually slayed. IDF has been scared of her from the beginning. That’s where her hate comes from.

Liked Kat at the blinds, but I will admit I did not expect her to get this far then :haha: Honestly thought Blake was gonna drop her pre-lives

Meh at the results. This was a decently good season, but the finale is going to be a bit boring even if I enjoy some of the contestants, 3 of them are in a similar genre/lane, and one of them hasn’t lived up to their BA through KO potential.

They really did Will dirty by his performance slot last night.

Looking forward to Kat's record. :sorcerer:

Well, Rose it's probably doomed to fourth place now, but at least she's in the finale. And at least go and gets someone there again.

I can't wait for a Rose/Gwen duet next week!��������

Rose might be able to pull off a Britton. However, Britton was up against two black women and well that really says it all right there...

I want Rose to win, but I’m just happy she’s in the finale. She deserves at the very least that.

#BLESS @ Rose advancing through! :wub: She's obviously getting 4th and she deserves better than that, but I'l take and am really happy we get another week of performances from her.

I do like that each coach got 1 act in the finale. :teehee:

Liked Kat at the blinds, but I will admit I did not expect her to get this far then :haha: Honestly thought Blake was gonna drop her pre-lives

For reallll every minute longer she’s been in the competition is such a pleasant suprise, I’m honestly more happier then I was then when Brynn or Maelyn won the whole thing (even tho towards the end of the season I didn’t really care for them that much)

My all-time favorite AA female contestant never made the finals. The one and only Queen Amanda Brown. I hated that season. Amanda and Queen Melanie getting eliminated. Took me a while to get over the heartache (and the rage lol) :thumbsdown:

don't think that was the issue... :whistling:

True. Even if he wanted to cover a Bruno Mars song, tptb stuck him with that one when there were choices that would’ve at least propelled him to the middle 3. However he did do great on it anyways

Edited by xfactor22

My all-time favorite AA female contestant never made the finals. The one and only Queen Amanda Brown. I hated that season. Amanda and Queen Melanie getting eliminated. Took me a while to get over the heartache (and the rage lol) :thumbsdown:

This