The Voice 17 ● Live Top 8 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's kinda funny how ya'll really thought there was a chance of anyone aside from Jake winning :haha:

It's over.

I thought it was over weeks ago, not happy about it but still enjoying a few left on the show though :P

Solos:

1. Ricky - Best Performance of the lives so far, IMO. I'll be shocked if doesn't get PV.

2. Katie - Didn't like it. She's starting to seem gimmicky.

3. Marybeth - Passable, but 100% karaoke. It would go over fine at the bar down the street, but she needs to show some originality on the show, at this point. Bottom 2.

4. Kat - She seems like a sweet girl, but it's time for her to go.

5. Hello Sunday - Cute act, but this is where it ends.

6. Will - At least he was having fun!

Duets:

1. Katie/Rose - I started typing this 10 seconds into the performance.

2. Jake/Marybeth - It was boring, but adequate.

3. Kat/Hello Sunday - Kat showed a little more power here at times. Was this great? No. Better than the one in 4th? Hell, yes.

4. Ricky/Will - I think Ricky struggled a little, especially at the beginning. I could have done without this performance, honestly.

Solos:

1a. Ricky - Best Performance of the lives so far, IMO. I'll be shocked if doesn't get PV.

1b. Rose - This was just as good as Ricky's. It's a tie for me.

3. Katie - Didn't like it. She's starting to seem gimmicky.

4. Marybeth - Passable, but 100% karaoke. It would go over fine at the bar down the street, but she needs to show some originality on the show, at this point. Bottom 2.

5. Kat - She seems like a sweet girl, but it's time for her to go.

6. Hello Sunday - Cute act, but this is where it ends.

7. Will - At least he was having fun!

Duets:

3. Kat/Hello Sunday - Kat showed a little more power here at times. Was this great? No. Better than the one in 4th? Hell, yes.

4. Ricky/Will - I think Ricky struggled a little, especially at the beginning. I could have done without this performance, honestly.

He's the definition of generic...but he had a good night imo.

:yes:

Well at least Kelly will get her third win. I mean after all this is about the coaches not the contestants. :teehee:

LMAO This. :dead: Which is why none of the actual contestants can achieve real post-show success and superstardom. :ph34r:

Serves him right for dropping Gracee.

I forgot wo this was. :lol:

Where are the facts she doesn’t?

I don't know. I'm kind of puzzled as to why she hasn't closed yet. The soon-to-be winner usually closes by this point. Yeah, I know that Chevel never did, but she clearly wasn't the Chosen One for season fifteen (Kennedy and Kirk absolutely were), and that was a weird season with weird results, anyway, so that's an exception. Even Sawyer, Jordan, Alisan, Sundance, Chris, Chloe, Brynn, and Maelyn closed at least once.

I don't know. I'm kind of puzzled as to why she hasn't closed yet. The soon-to-be winner usually closes by this point. Yeah, I know that Chevel never did, but she clearly wasn't the Chosen One for season fifteen (Kennedy and Kirk absolutely were), and that was a weird season with weird results, anyway, so that's an exception. Even Sawyer, Jordan, Alisan, Sundance, Chris, Chloe, Brynn, and Maelyn closed at least once.

John pretty much confirmed she was closing with a big ballad next week lmao

Solos:

1a. Ricky - Best Performance of the lives so far, IMO. I'll be shocked if doesn't get PV.

3. Jake - He was better than he's been the last couple weeks. It was karaoke, though. If I'm going to say that about MB, I need to be fair and mention it here too.

4. Katie - Didn't like it. She's starting to seem gimmicky.

5. Marybeth - Passable, but 100% karaoke. It would go over fine at the bar down the street, but she needs to show some originality on the show, at this point. Bottom 2.

6. Kat - She seems like a sweet girl, but it's time for her to go.

7. Hello Sunday - Cute act, but this is where it ends.

8. Will - At least he was having fun!

Duets:

Edited by TeamAudra

But Kelly dropped Gracee too :unsure: and she dropped her for a PO fodder :teehee:

Yeah that was tragic too. But she had a country singer that she loved already at least. Blake dropped Gracee his only country singer in the lives for someone who managed to do the impossible and go home the next round.

Edited by CGlaserFan

Solos:

3. Jake - He was better than he's been the last couple weeks. It was karaoke, though. If I'm going to say that about MB, I need to be fair and mention it here too.

3. Katie - Didn't like it. She's starting to seem gimmicky.

4. Marybeth - Passable, but 100% karaoke. It would go over fine at the bar down the street, but she needs to show some originality on the show, at this point. Bottom 2.

5. Kat - She seems like a sweet girl, but it's time for her to go.

6. Hello Sunday - Cute act, but this is where it ends.

7. Will - At least he was having fun!

Might wanna fix those numbers. :P

Solos:

1-Katie BEYOND AWESOME!! Exceeded my expectations- We have watched on the 75 inch screen 4 times during the show. All the way to HEAVEN with that AWESOMENESS!! even if stuck her at 8pm- We rewound and played her 3 times so far!

2-Ricky- It was Excellent and I was never a fan of his-Piano Guitar combo was so good!

3-Rose-Pretty and smooth

4-Jake-Very Smooth

5-Marybeth

6-Hello Sunday

7-Will

8-Kat

________

Duets:

Katie and Rose-What can I say. That was SOO FUN!!

Jake and Marybeth- Very nice

Ricky and Will- Fun with the strings

HS and Kat- It was okay.

Yeah that was tragic too. But she had a country singer that she loved already at least. Blake dropped Gracee his only country singer in the lives for someone who managed to do the impossible and go home the next round.

Technically there’s no way to tell Gracee wouldn’t have done the same. I mean she also didn’t get the public vote.

Technically there’s no way to tell Gracee wouldn’t have done the same. I mean she also didn’t get the public vote.

Gracee was country, on Team Blake, and straight. No chance the Blakers drop her so quickly the way they did Cali.