Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Catching up

Katie: Karaoke

Kat: parts of it were nice. Her head voice is atrocious

Will and Ricky: wasn't terrible

Marybeth: super karaoke...lmao. She was done anyway

Hello Sunday: some nights moments. Probably my favorite from them

Marybeth and Jake: they were good. Marybeth sound better but it seemed to drag on honestly

Ricky: meh. He is usually jamming so that makes up for the laid back vocals but it was a ballad this time so I just felt empty after it. Too many versions of that song to just be mediocre.

Will: Will was Will...didn't hate it.

Katie and Rose: when they sang together...all I heard was Katie. I liked Rose's solo parts better though. It was nice.

Kat and Hello Sunday: it wasn't a train wreck. That deserves a mention. A for effort.

Solo Ranking

1. Katie (how she is this high I don't know)

2. Hello Sunday

3. Ricky

4. Will

5. Marybeth

6. Kat

i dont think either of them sound bad but their voices are just so different that it isnt meshing together well for me

Exactly what I was thinking.

And just like that my dreams of Rose closing have been shattered once again :'(

:'( :hug:

Apparently the producers want Jake in the finale...

Sadly. :yawn:

It's probably because of Blake's history of getting 2 PVs. They're making damn sure it doesn't happen this season. Meanwhile, they're doing everything in their power to prop up Rose (including marginalizing Katie), not because they care about Rose, but to get Gwen to the finale. I think Rose deserves to be there, but I despise this level of manipulation.

I hate the manipulation but it seems way worse this season then in the past. Probably because their trash format got 3 trash TB contestants in the finale last year.

Solos:

1. Katie - Didn't like it. She's starting to seem gimmicky.

2. Marybeth - Passable, but 100% karaoke. It would go over fine at the bar down the street, but she needs to show some originality on the show, at this point. Bottom 2.

3. Kat - She seems like a sweet girl, but it's time for her to go.

4. Hello Sunday - Cute act, but this is where it ends.

Duets:

1. Jake/Marybeth - It was boring, but adequate.

2. Ricky/Will - I think Ricky struggled a little, especially at the beginning. I could have done without this performance, honestly.

It's probably because of Blake's history of getting 2 PVs. They're making damn sure it doesn't happen this season. Meanwhile, they're doing everything in their power to prop up Rose (including marginalizing Katie), not because they care about Rose, but to get Gwen to the finale. I think Rose deserves to be there, but I despise this level of manipulation.

Lol not sure why you are saying this with certainty. Rose has been killing it every week. It's not like she hasn't been gaining momentum on her own. None of us know the vote tallies. Why would they dump Katie of all people lol. Not you in particular, but it seems like some people want to diminish Rose's trajectory on this show. Ricky, Jake are also getting pushed. Why is Rose getting singled out. Just interesting.