The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

LOL, Pelosi has all of her wits. Honestly, Biden's is overblown too. Although he's clearly slower than Pelosi. Trump has never had any wits. 

Supreme Court Justice Nominee calls herself a "Handmaid"...Dear God. 

https://shero.substack.com/p/when-trump-nominates-a-handmaiden?fbclid=IwAR0YATFdvsA5TwLKm-bWumlm6ms0OIkXgPcHEAwGfJWBE1_hDas4JaCTnUI

• Like 1

The tax avoidance isn't even the takeaway for me. It's the extent of his insolvency. I would think that someone with a following as huge as his could easily make enough money to avoid foreclosure post-presidency, but all the guy seems to do is lose money.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, psterina said:

YAWN  ....

Compared to  Obamagate & Biden & Hunters' shenanigans, all I can say is  ....  stuff is going to break loose

Not paying your taxes and filing for bankruptcy just a big old yawn for someone who is progressive, eh?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sneaky said:

Not paying your taxes and filing for bankruptcy just a big old yawn for someone who is progressive, eh?

Seriously. The President of the United States has committed tax fraud for, at least, 10 years (2 of those while BEING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES) and yet it's a "Yawn". Come on, now.

Edited by Smoochy
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Smoochy said:

Seriously. The President of the United States has committed tax fraud for, at least, 10 years (2 of those while BEING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES) and yet it's a "Yawn". Come on, now.

I said last year that Tulsi and her supporters were a half step away from Donald. Looks as if Psterina finally came clean. 

I still think politics are not a spectrum, but rather a circle. 

12 hours ago, sneaky said:

For me ... it comes down to the TRUTH of the matter. Here are the ACTUAL tax returns, AND  .... donations. If you have the time, it is ALL laid out :))

4 hours ago, mercfan3 said:

I said last year that Tulsi and her supporters were a half step away from Donald. Looks as if Psterina finally came clean. 

I still think politics are not a spectrum, but rather a circle. 

First of all, Tulsi is the most to the left, of all of the primary candidates. You draw the comparison between Tulsi & Trump because they have something HUGE, in common. They're both relentlessly targeted & smeared by the MSM, and the gullible, believe the lies.  She was also relentlessly smeared on this thread, being called an Assad Apologist, and Russian Asset. By the way, Tulsi was vindicated, regarding Syria. The investigators found that Assad DID NOT gas his own people. But did the immensely CORRUPT MSM, report this? No? Of course not. I personally saw the report, as did others  ...

14 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

New York Times - Fake News

Youtube Video - Truth

If you would have ACTUALLY read the whole article, you would know, that the New York Times literally led the article with that (it is beyond shameful, and they should be sued ), and later revealed, that he paid 5.2 Million. I guess that you missed that part. 

Edited by psterina

Uh huh ... The Nothing Burger of a story, regarding Trumps taxes, was probably to distract from this ...        😬

Minneapolis police opens investigation into reports that Ilhan Omar's supporters 'illegally harvested Democrat ballots in Minnesota'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/minneapolis-police-omar-ballot-harvesting

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8783191/Minneapolis-police-investigate-reports-Ilhan-Omars-supporters-harvested-ballots.html

https://www.startribune.com/trump-seizes-on-conservative-group-s-claim-of-fraud-in-minneapolis-election/572566832/

Oh man  ....         :lmao:  

And it's true. You can literally see, that every camera (except the one, who filmed this), doesn't film the audience.

Well ... then, you all really don't know how huge the crowds are (at one of the candidate's rally's). Watch ... I'll show you

12 hours ago, Someone648 said:

7 Ways On How To Make Yourself A Better Person | Millennial Finance

That, is proof, that you don' t know what kind of bills she has introduced, or sponsored so .....  you may as well, toss your laptop out your window. :yawn:  Research, is a good thing! It's easy .... there's google, for such things. But, keep on with the nonsense

18 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

Oh look, she’s supporting Project Veritas.

tell me again how far to the left she is..

Oh look ... a censoring tactic. Smearing WHERE the message came from, instead of the message. I stated, early on when I started posting here, that I read info from all sides. It's what I do. At least, I know what I'm talking about.  Either the info is true, or the info is false, regardless, of where it comes from. With the CORRUPT corporate/pharmaceutical owned "news", they only tell you, what they want you to know. By the way ...  Biden/Harris are NOT left. They are corporate warmongers!!!  I didn't support either one of them during the primaries, for a reason.