The Voice 17 ● Live Top 11 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

I guess you must not be watching the whole season. Cause that was far from the worst. “But music is subjective, right”

Music is subjective, but if you can't distinguish a performance in tune from one out of tune then there's something wrong there lol

Will started off really well, but the middle section scat was off-beat (deliberately?). Then it went off the rails for a bit. BUT he recovered well, and I actually loved the final third best. Sometimes the way you end a song is the most important part of your performance (take notes Shane!).

Think Marybeth is going to close with "Stars".

Changing a songs style doesn’t mean they’re out of tune. Changing a style or melody changes a tune

Dude you can like whatever you want, but that was out of tune and that's a fact lol. You can still like it obviously, but that means you like out of tune performances, which I won't argue about, that's your taste.

Kat really have some of y’all on this here website pressed. She may not be Katie Kadan but y’all know she’s no where near the worst. Just keep liking dumb ig bc none of the Kat stans hate on y’all fav like y’all do Kat

Chillll everyone likes who they like.

the circle of life

• Haha 1

Seriously. She and Zoe went home for this guy? Boo, John. Boo.

I really wanted to root for my fellow Aspie, but Will is just not selling it anymore.

That’s no way to argument man... sorry

I like will but that was definitely not good, khalea is mad

I mean I thought it was good

Khalsa was a snooze fest

By the way I was just following Howe very one else on IDF argues

Pitch is objective though.

Pitch changes if melody and such changes