Myracle Holloway Fan Thread

thevoicefan

Yeah, go ahead and add me here. She's a dark horse and a very strong, underrated singer.

I admit that I didn't "get it" until she sang in the Playoffs. That performance was just stunning, one of the best of the entire night when most other people were rough. It probably helps that I grew up on that kind of music and she did it justice, but she sounded so beautiful. :wub:

[YouTube]a81GWGfCtbg[/YouTube]

Yeah, go ahead and add me here. She's a dark horse and a very strong, underrated singer.

I admit that I didn't "get it" until she sang in the Playoffs. That performance was just stunning, one of the best of the entire night when most other people were rough. It probably helps that I grew up on that kind of music and she did it justice, but she sounded so beautiful. :wub:

[YouTube]a81GWGfCtbg[/YouTube]

Cool. Wanna be op?

I hope so but remember she was a coach’s save

What’s your point? Joana was a public vote and Myracle still to managed to escape the bottom 3. It’s not relevant whether one was a coach save or not lmfao

Also Everybody Hurts isn’t a bus song. It will work wonders for her just like it did for Koryn

What’s your point? Joana was a public vote and Myracle still to managed to escape the bottom 3. It’s not relevant whether one was a coach save or not lmfao

Also Everybody Hurts isn’t a bus song. It will work wonders for her just like it did for Koryn

I’m just saying coach’s saves have a historically more difficult more time to get votes especially when it’s close to the finale. I hope she performs superb enough to get safe again and I think she will so hopefully I’m right .

Why is she being bussed again. I mean I love the song and her voice on the song

Then it's not a bus. :rolleyes:

But seriously, I could see Myracle becoming something of a sleeper threat if she continues getting songs like this. :D

It's NOT a bus song. It's an amazing song choice, and she absolutely slayed the vocal on the studio. This is the sort of song that has the potential to sound even better live, especially given Myracle's naturally emotional delivery. Could be a breakout moment for her, and one that she needs. Myracle loves the song and described it (on YT comments) as "powerful and a tearjerker". In other words, perfect! :wub: She also says she won't let her fans down! p.s. - Please add me, thanks!

That might be one of the biggest robberies I've ever seen.

Myracle had her best performance and went up against someone who has been NOTORIOUSLY bad all season. Then he delivers ONE performance that wasn't considered a trainwreck and that's enough. Myracle then sang her butt off and it still wasn't enough.