Myracle Holloway Fan Thread

thevoicefan

That might be one of the biggest robberies I've ever seen.

Myracle had her best performance and went up against someone who has been NOTORIOUSLY bad all season. Then he delivers ONE performance that wasn't considered a trainwreck and that's enough. Myracle then sang her butt off and it still wasn't enough.

Black woman vs white male, expected tbh.

Myracle gave a fight though, 6% of a voting difference.

That might be one of the biggest robberies I've ever seen.

Myracle had her best performance and went up against someone who has been NOTORIOUSLY bad all season. Then he delivers ONE performance that wasn't considered a trainwreck and that's enough. Myracle then sang her butt off and it still wasn't enough.

Well said, but sigh ... I guess as the song goes, "You Can't Always Get What You Want" ... but I think Myracle took it all in the right spirit despite being from appearances an emotional person, so that's the most important thing. Would hate to see someone shattered because of VFTW or wot not. I think the takeaway at the end of the day is it's an entertainment show chock full of uncertain outcomes that are themselves a big part of what makes the show entertaining. For the artists who are lucky enough to even get on the show (yes, they should consider themselves lucky because not everyone gets to be), they should take it all in for the unique experience that it is, regardless of length of stay (and anyway Myracle got to stay longer than most, bar 10). And as artists, they should give it their all for the sake of each and every performance, just each performance as art in and of itself, regardless of the outcome. Myracle did just that, and put together a great run on the show that any artist would be proud of. Nothing but respect.

Seems like people aren’t happy with her elimination. She’s trending on Twitter rn (Max/Cali did not) and I don’t have “Trends for you” on

Sad/Glad about that. Tad sad she's trending after the fact, but glad it's at least some kind of recognition/acknowledgement for the injustice of it all. Glad this board is not an isolated vacuum of outrage over this. Glad that maybe there'll be some sort of backlash next week, though that's more sort of mad glad. :">

Tell you what though, I'll be plenty glad to see the back of Mr. Q, whenever that's gonna happen!

• 1 year later...