ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #4

7 models stand before me, but I have just 6 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

fresh-look-contact-lenses-commercial-kes

Kesse! Way to bounce back after landing in the bottom two last week! You delivered the best, most natural take, and you showed us a lot of commercial potential. Congratulations on your second FCO to date! Your score this week was 19.

Also safe are...

Giselle - 34
Shannon - 44
Katie - 61
Adrianne - 62

Will Ebony and Elyse please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Ebony, you have such a distinctive look, and we definitely see potential in you. However, you just haven't really been delivering in week to week performances, and that makes us question whether or not you can live up to your potential. Elyse, you also have a lot of potential, and you've definitely had some strong performances. What concerns us is your lack of drive. You weren't invested in this commercial at all, and it showed.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

fresh-look-contact-lenses-commercial-ely

Congratulations, Elyse. You clearly weren't going anywhere this week because of your previous strong performances, but let this be a wake up call for you.

Ebony, this means you are out. You have a lot of personality, and we like that about you. At the end of the day, we just didn't see you as a versatile or talented enough model to win. I think you for sure have it in you to find your own niche in life, though, whether that be in modeling or something else. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

1+%255BANTM%255D_Ebony02_%2528Douglas_Bi

tumblr_p5ihcgeVUy1x8j52jo1_400.jpg

tumblr_p5ija8v5NP1x8j52jo1_400.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPCURtPCbMQ

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #4 POSTED! (C1)

4676728786_a33c628695_b.jpg

Photoshoot #5 - Reebok Ad

-

latest?cb=20190427163304&path-prefix=en

Adrianne

d40ec5ef7f4038161b26c69d779b28a1.jpg

Elyse

tumblr_p5m9m5y3bB1x8j52jo2_r1_1280.jpg

Giselle

5bsupreme_protein5d_katie01.jpg?w=480&h=

Katie

2127883732_907ed6bb25.jpg

Kesse

tumblr_oljsoxPcKO1w6pb3no1_r1_640.jpg

Shannon

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (6). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will remain open for about 40-ish hours.

My Ranking:

1. Adrianne - I love how dynamic this is. It's not typical looking, and that's what I like about it. Very eye-catching and edgy.
  2. Giselle - Definitely the most dynamic picture of the bunch. I'd probably place it first if she were wearing shoes (considering that's... kinda the point of the ad). 
  3. Shannon - This is sexy and effortless in all the right ways. Loses a few points for (again) not showing off the shoes. 
  4. Elyse - It's very quirky. It's an unusual sort of ad, but I like how Elyse brought her own charm to it. I just prefer the others above her. 
  5. Katie - Kinda boring. I'm not sure I could see her excelling at this shoot, either? Maybe? Regardless, I can't see her topping any of the four above her. 
  6. Kesse - Worst of the bunch by far. I think Janice said it all. It also (notice a trend? xD) doesn't show off the shoes. 

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #5 POSTED! (C1)

1. Adrienne - I have literally no idea what this pose is, but whatever, the shoes are there

2. Elyse - I like this pose better than Adrienne's but Elyse is still kinda awkward BUT I see shoes. Elyse is "I'm jumping at this person" and Adrienne is "my neck... spasmed?"

3. Shannon - where tf are the shoes but this pose and face are great. At least I can pretend she has shoes on lmao

4. Katie - points for actually booking a fitness ad

5. Kesse - "This looks like she escaped from a mental institution. This is the worst photograph I've ever seen. You look deranged. Your arms look amputeed, your legs look amputeed, AND it looks like you have a penis. I'm sorry."

6. Giselle - when I watched the season I was so confused as to why Giselle went home for this but now I'm like WHERE ARE THE SHOOOOOOES???? She even had shoes on during the shoot and then took them off to do this. I cannot. Do this pose with shoes on, you ninny. At least flex the feet. The only one with bare feet in the frame. At least in the others I can imagine shoes. Tyra obviously picked this shot as sabotage but I'm still ranking her last. Awful photo editing for an advertisement, Tyra. 

1) Adrianne

2) Shannon

3) Giselle

4) Katie (I feel like she would have done well at this) 

5) Elyse (there’s something about it I don’t like, but I can’t really decide what it is :haha:)

6) Kesse (it pains me to put her this low bc I really liked her, but this is bad!)