ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

18 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

cycle8_01.jpg

Photoshoot #1 - Political Issues

-

tumblr_p8n50tzqnt1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_p8n2qzCTEI1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Cassandra

tumblr_p8n3io4rzF1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Diana

tumblr_p8n3qlgJmB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dionne

tumblr_p8n4jaFh731x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Felicia

tumblr_p8n399ceYd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jael

tumblr_p8n5adulza1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jaslene

tumblr_p8n1wi7nqG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kathleen

tumblr_p8n311d7MM1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Natasha

tumblr_p8n4sgUI101x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Renee

tumblr_p8n24zwubt1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Samantha

(on the left)

tumblr_p8n2hf8K931x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sarah

Whitney

(on the right)

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close Tuesday morning, so you have about 40 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Jaslene - This is such a powerful shot from Jaslene. It's so simple but so menacing at the same time. She killed it (lol).
  2. Brittany - I'm not necessarily in love with this, but I love how glamorous and above it all she looks. She sold her theme well.
  3. Samantha - I love her profile in this picture. She looks so beautiful here, and I think she's selling the connection with Whitney pretty well.
  4. Felicia - She's really committing to the haughty, superior sort of vibe. I think she could've elongated herself more, but other than that, it's a strong shot.
  5. Renee - It's perhaps a bit safe, but I like how she's stretched herself along the front of the car, and she does look really beautiful.
  6. Jael - I actually like the emotion she brought to this picture. The expression looks genuinely sorrowful, although I don't know how well it works with the body language.
  7. Dionne - She looks gorgeous here. It's just a bit too posed. I would've liked to see her relax more into the shot.
  8. Diana - I like the upward gaze and the overall action element of the shot, but it's lacking intensity. I would've liked to see her commit more.
  9. Cassandra - It's an okay picture, but opposite of Dionne, I think she's too relaxed in this picture. This would be better with more tension.
  10. Natasha - The picture itself is very powerful, but she's not really adding much to it herself. Her expression is a bit too deer in the headlights for the theme.
  11. Kathleen - She didn't get the proper emotion across here at all. Having said that, I like the powerful stance, and I think she looks good in the outfit. 
  12. Sarah - I'm not a fan of this. The styling ages her so much, and the overall picture reads stiff and awkward.
  13. Whitney - It's not a flattering picture at all. The outfit is doing nothing for her figure, she's lost her neck, and the expression just doesn't work for the shot.

Reposting to this page.

1. Jaslene- So damn powerful and intense yet strong and sensual altogether. 

2. Brittany- She looks so rich and pretty in this pic. She is selling me the fur despite me being against it (as much as I can be)

3. Felicia- It’s Felicia. She makes all photos good. 

4. Natasha- This is empowering and super underrated. 

5. Cassandra- The fact that this photo is usable despite the horrid styling gives Cass a lot of credit imo
6. Renee- I really like this photo and it’s gives me peaceful and yet scared vibes. Just more intensity could be better. 

7. Samantha- Sam has a good profile. Whitney drags this photo despite how much I try to forget about her. 

8. Dionne- Her body is good but the pic is unmemorable 

9. Diana- She tried but not enough

10. Jael- So damn boring and lighting sucks

11. Whitney- I like Whitney but nope. This sucks so much. 

12. Kathleen- Bad photo but she didn’t understand it and nobody explained it so I give her a pass over Sarah’s “experience” 

13. Sarah- This is garbage

1. Jaslene

2. Wholahay Dionne

3. Felicia 

4. Brittany 

5. Samantha

6. Renee

7. Jael

8. Sarah

9. Natasha - zzzz

10. Kathleen - bad

11. Whitney - really bad

12. Cassandra 

13. Diana - this is the season of the underwhelming plus-size contestants

1. Dionne

2. Jaslene

3. Whitney

4.  Cassandra

5.  Felicia

6. Kathleen

7. Samantha

8. Brittany

9. Jael

10. Renee

11. Natasha

12. Sarah

13. Diana- she kinda reminds me of a girl whos trying hard to pose to impress a man... jk

• Haha 1

Elimination #1

13 models stand before me, but I have just 12 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_p8n5adulza1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jaslene! You absolutely dominated this shoot. There were a few of you who excelled this week, but you were still the clear frontrunner. What a great way to start this competition. Congratulations! Your score this week was 24.

Also safe are...

Brittany - 64
Felicia - 79
Renee - 99
Samantha - 106
Dionne - 110
Jael - 122
Natasha - 165
Cassandra - 177
Sarah - 183
Diana - 197

Will Kathleen and Whitney please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Kathleen, we love your fun and endearing personality, but you were absolutely clueless on set this week. We're not sure you can pull it together in the long run. Whitney, you are such a beautiful full-figured woman, but your photo this week didn't convince us of your potential. We wonder if you're just a pretty girl.

The two of you are at the bottom, but one of you will get another chance. And that person is...

tumblr_p8n1wi7nqG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Kathleen. A fun personality can go a long way. Ask questions next time you don't understand a concept, because then you'll actually know how to embody it.

Whitney, this means you are out. Like I said, you really are beautiful, and I think you could be a model with some practice. However, you did have the worst photo this week, and that's just how it goes at this point in the competition. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #1 POSTED! (C8)

cycle8_01.jpg

Photoshoot #2 - High School Cliches

-

tumblr_p8n8ktEenQ1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Brittany

tumblr_p8n7m4KVeg1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Cassandra

tumblr_p8n8u48LXU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Diana

tumblr_p8n961ZKR71x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Dionne

tumblr_p8n9yzMUDP1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Felicia

tumblr_p8n9kzfheq1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Jael

tumblr_p8naidzudq1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jaslene

Kathleen06.jpg

Kathleen

tumblr_p8n6atYuGf1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Natasha

tumblr_p8n62mlrQG1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Renee

tumblr_p8n6lcU4LZ1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Samantha

tumblr_p8n886vf2I1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sarah

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (12). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 36 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Jaslene - She NAILED IT. I love this styling on her, and she committed to this character 100% without overdoing it. It's more or less perfect.
  2. Felicia - Besides the hands, this is pretty much flawless. I LOVE her expression and how her hair is flying in front of her mouth. Spots 1-2 are basically interchangeable for me.
  3. Dionne - She doesn't necessarily read "model" here, but I love her attitude in this shot. The pose is also on point.
  4. Jael - I like how unbothered and nonchalant she looks in this picture, although I do think a little more spark here would have elevated this even more. Still a cool shot.
  5. Diana - It's a good enough picture. I like how confident and snooty she looks, even if it's not an especially flattering shot of her.
  6. Cassandra - I'm indifferent to this. I like the attitude she brought to this picture, but I don't think she committed enough. 
  7. Brittany - I like the strong body language, but the face is completely vacant. The picture just feels incongruent.
  8. Sarah - It's not terrible for me, but I do think it's a bit awkward. She hasn't brought enough of that playful body language to her face.
  9. Samantha - She's getting her theme across, but not in a very interesting way. It's just kind of dull. She does look very pretty, though.
  10. Renee - I like that she went for it this week, but it's not a great picture of her. Props to her for elongating herself so much, though.
  11. Natasha - Yikes, this is bad. The "come hither" vibe of the shot just feels creepy and awkward, and the hair in the face doesn't work. Here's hoping she can still make it through.
  12. Kathleen - This isn't her best post-show picture, but I feel like it fits this shoot best. I like her better than a few others this week, but I don't want any of them to leave so soon.
Edited by rdhaley96