The Voice 17 ● Live Top 13 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

My ideal finale would include MB, Kat, Rose and I guess that 4th spot is up for grabs.

I didn't notice a mess up. I think she deliberately sang behind the Beat to add in some adlibs.

If that was intentional it probably wasn't a good idea. But either way she sang the crap out of the song for sure!

My stream cut out before Rose started singing :angry: so I missed the start where I'm reading something went wrong? Guess I'll have to watch the vid, but the 80% I did catch was superb. Some of the technical stuff in the middle section was vocally astounding. Off the chain stuff. Not "Big White Room" great, but she doesn't need that yet till we get to the Top 8 bloodbath. Performances like this should see her through to that stage comfortably. Her personality is endearing and infectious. You just want to like her, and I do, very much. Wasn't she supposed to wear a different dress, a gold-ish baroque one? Katie and Rose are the indisputable powerhouses of this season. Katie is sort of a half-rock vocalist, if that makes sense, so more raw/less technical compared to Rose (that's not a bad thing). Rose is the best pure technical vocalist in the competition. The best technical vocalist doesn't always win, but if she puts her big heart and personality out there with them vocals, who knows...

1. Marybeth (Apple Music Bonus)

2. Rose/Katie

4. Kat/Joana

6. Cali

7. Jake

8. Ricky/Myracle

10. Max

11. Hello Sunday

12. Will/Shane

Should be bottom 3: Hello Sunday, Will, Shane.

Probable bottom 3: Myracle, Hello Sunday, Will.