Survivor: Island of the Idols - Version 2.0

*Wallace

yeah i meant voted out for lying about the harassment stuff
It was icky, but that’s something she’ll have to face the consequences of. Pulling her for lying about it would just set a dangerous precedent. Dan’s the only one who should’ve been pulled, imo. Erik from Micronesia/Caramoan’s posts about it were my thoughts, but he worded them much better.

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe with all that either bullsh*t I was focusing on, I never talked about the IOI scene which has officially crossed the line into ridiculous and I feel so bad for Jamal having to do that. Whoever was in charge with coming up with that twist should be fired immediately (right after they fire everyone involved with keeping Dan on the show for this long).

Angelina's tweets on the episodes

At work

At school

At the gym

At the grocery store

At bars

At the bus stop

At home

On a game show

We all deserve to feel safe and not violated anywhere and everywhere we go. To have anything less is absolutely unacceptable.

---

It is not easy to speak up when someone sexually harasses you. I have experienced sexual harassment— from egregious to subtle— several times in my life, and there is nothing worse than to feel like someone is taking your power away.

---

When I’ve gone through this, it’s consumed my thoughts, caused a panic attack, put me into counseling, and zapped my energy and spirit. In short, it’s one of the worst feelings in the world. I hate seeing anyone else ever feel that way too.

---

It’s a huge reason why I speak up so often like I do, because that is the only way we can drive out darkness.

---

I am proud of @kellee_kim for many reasons, above all for being brave & calling out inappropriate & unwanted sexual behavior on tv while playing a complex social game. It’s hard enough to speak out in a quiet corner office, much less in front of millions and with $1M on the line.

---

Also, I am so thankful to live in a world with allies like @Carbin39 and @JamManK9. Thank you both for speaking up and fighting for what’s right.

---

As for everything else on last night’s #Survivor ep, for now I’ll say: 1. some things are not worth compromising for $1M and 2. most imp., if inappropriate and unwanted sexual behavior seizes to exist then we wouldn’t even have to be having this conversation in the 1st place

I’ve been really enjoying this season but I’m not looking forward to watching this latest episode. Kellee was my fave this season, she’s been a great player with great confessionals, so hearing everything that happened and how she had to go is so disappointing. Also on a game note I was really hoping she could have been a contender this season, I'm still kinda useless when it comes to Edgic knowledge and I haven't seen any game spoilers this season but I felt like it looked like she was having a pretty good run.. but ah well. Surely a lock for a returnee season?

I also was really enjoying Missy and Lauren but not looking forward to seeing how they acted (by the sounds of it, moreso Missy). I’ve loved Janet too and it’s gonna be hard to watch her go through all this :(

I'll have more to say on this when watching the episode but I went from loving my draft picks to... hoping for a random Noura win I guess? :dead:

We haven't seen such solid game play and amazing edit, with a shocking 'right at merge' exit since Phoebe on Australian Survivor. Kellee will definitely be back.

Phoebe <3

Can't wait for her to kill it on All Stars in 2020 <3

It seems like some people were purposely excluded from the edit, which makes me think they are endgame (to avoid the GP of hating them too). I wouldn't be surprised if the top 4 was Elaine, Tommy, Dean and Noura.

Dan liked (and then unliked) tweets saying how a person wasn’t impressed with Kellee’s move, how someone is tired of seeing black people being offended by jokes and is tired of sanctimonious cultural lessons on this show. In case anybody was wondering if he learned anything.

I think Karishma & Noura have a much higher chance at outlasting Janet. Karishma & Noura are probably viewed as goats while Janet is an actual contender.

Oh I meant tommy.. Cause I assume that Janet will be eliminated next then followed by Karishma and Noura

Having said that Aaron is probably the only one whose apology has felt genuine whereas the rest haven’t but I hope they are though

Oh I meant tommy.. Cause I assume that Janet will be eliminated next then followed by Karishma and Noura

Having said that Aaron is probably the only one whose apology has felt genuine whereas the rest haven’t but I hope they are though

Oh lol I see. Nice to know that someone out there had Janet's back.

Aaron's was easily the most genuine to me, he wasn't making excuses. Tbh I believe the girls with their "we didn't have all the information" story but frankly I don't care. I really don't know how much information you need to not use Dan is a creep as strategic leverage. It feels like production sent them all pr talking points and tweaked it to fit each girl's role in the story.

Edited by bobbobachoo1

https://twitter.com/carbin39/status/1195319899956101120?s=21

At least there will be someone to root for after Karishma and Noura get cut

Aww this is good to know regarding Tommy being there to support Janet.

:yes: to this. I like to give the others the benefit of doubt that they are truly sorry and have learned from this. Although Aaron's does seem the most genuine, which I appreciate from him.

janet going out of her way to defend tommy makes me think that he's a finalist and she voted for him...no thanks

ranking of apologies: aaron >>>>> elizabeth/missy >>>>> lauren/tommy

also, interesting how kellee has so far only acknowledged/accepted aaron's/elizabeth's...hmmm?

Edited by holinessss

Michelle was grossly underscored :ph34rwave: I don't know what were the comments cause I caught up on Youtube but that was Voguing is and especially was when Michelle was in the ballroom scene.

Karim's Charleston was amazing but it lacked something. It didn't make me wanna watch it again.

The other routines were meh. Kelvin's arms in the Jive were atrocious. :x

:?