S17 Social Media Stats

TeamAudra

Speaking of Arkansas.....

"The voice how to vote"

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?da...how%20to%20vote

I tried a couple other variations too. Arkansas leads all of them. I'm surprised Marybeth needed the save after seeing that.

----

By the way, they aren't Googling Jake Hoot in North Carolina. Katie, and a couple others actually have more search activity in that state. He actually lives in Tennessee now. I'm not sure whether that has anything to do with it.

Edited by TeamAudra

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Arkansas.....

"The voice how to vote"

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?da...how%20to%20vote

I tried a couple other variations too. Arkansas leads all of them. I'm surprised Marybeth needed the save after seeing that.

----

By the way, they aren't Googling Jake Hoot in North Carolina. Katie, and a couple others actually have more search activity in that state. He actually lives in Tennessee now. I'm not sure whether that has anything to do with it.

When I took out “how to” and just did the voice vote, Arkansas was still leading but Tennessee and Iowa had a big jump. Also Stone Cold was leading the related search terms at 2,4,9, & 10. Then was That Aint My Truck, then was My Body. The only artist to make the list was Ricky Duran

When I took out “how to” and just did the voice vote, Arkansas was still leading but Tennessee and Iowa had a big jump. Also Stone Cold was leading the related search terms at 2,4,9, & 10. Then was That Aint My Truck, then was My Body. The only artist to make the list was Ricky Duran

From my experience, those related search terms are pretty random, and don’t really tell us anything.

I suspect Marybeth has higher than average hometown support, but lower than average support from casuals. As was mentioned earlier, there isn’t anything else to do in Arkansas. LOL

Edited by TeamAudra

for the first time this season - someone (rose) passed katie's yt views on their latest live performance :fear:

Deserved honestly...God's Country was arguably the performance of the season so far. The challenge for Rose will be...can she duplicate that or even improve on it in BB.

It's a tough ask but if anyone can do it, its probably Rose. Really need a perfect song.

Deserved honestly...God's Country was arguably the performance of the season so far. The challenge for Rose will be...can she duplicate that or even improve on it in BB.

It's a tough ask but if anyone can do it, its probably Rose. Really need a perfect song.

Honestly, it reminds me of this. What did she follow up with the next week? I don’t even remember. Her own performance proved to a tough act to follow. You’re right, Rose needs a perfect song. Something Gospel would be her best bet.

hfIog7RIgFE

Bit of a random note but apparently Katie’s performance this week cracked 1 million views on Facebook.

Not sure if that really means anything big but most performances don’t tend to do that.

yes, first time a live performance hit 1m views on fb in less than a week this season! :wub::wub::wub:

I doubt it. I think 2nd place is his ceiling.

I hope your hunch is right, but I can't see Jake not winning.

Three bonuses in a row, what seems to be more local support than most remaining contestants, a tearjerker of a sob story, and last but not least, he's the only country contestant left, pimped and popular to boot. How can he not win? :unsure:

I hope your hunch is right, but I can't see Jake not winning.

Three bonuses in a row, what seems to be more local support than most remaining contestants, a tearjerker of a sob story, and last but not least, he's the only country contestant left, pimped and popular to boot. How can he not win? :unsure:

He lives in Tennessee now, and doesn’t seem to be getting much North Carolina buzz. When several others have better Google Trend numbers in that state, it leads me to believe whatever support he’s getting there isn’t a game changer.

The rest of your list fits the profile of a typical runner-up. The bonuses are a huge advantage if he makes the finale, but I still think Katie is winning the casual votes. Jake just works the streaming angle harder than anyone else. Being country can be both an advantage and a disadvantage. Some country contestants can appeal to crossover voters, and some can’t. Which one of those do you think Jake is?

He lives in Tennessee now, and doesn’t seem to be getting much North Carolina buzz. When several others have better Google Trend numbers in that state, it leads me to believe whatever support he’s getting there isn’t a game changer.

The rest of your list fits the profile of a typical runner-up. The bonuses are a huge advantage if he makes the finale, but I still think Katie is winning the casual votes. Jake just works the streaming angle harder than anyone else. Being country can be both an advantage and a disadvantage. Some country contestants can appeal to crossover voters, and some can’t. Which one of those do you think Jake is?

Kelly's due for a pimp spot next week, and TPTB wants her in the finals. If Jake gets the pimp spot instead of HS--or Rose, then it'll tell me his support isn't as strong as I think it is, and he needs the boost.

Bit of a random note but apparently Katie’s performance this week cracked 1 million views on Facebook.

Not sure if that really means anything big but most performances don’t tend to do that.

Oh yeah I saw that. Last week's performances were pretty good for viewership online. Rose's performance was the first performance since playoffs to hit 500k views on youtube and Katie had the first live performance to cross a million on FB. The results shows have also trended on twitter the past couple weeks, which is something

Edited by Djsoke

T8 Facebook Mentions

Katie 137

Ricky 109

Jake 92

Will 83

Rose 80

Kat 56

Marybeth 42

Hello Sunday 40

No idea how reliable this is when it comes to actual votes, but if it is, Rose can't catch a break and will need the gospel choir next week. And keep the choir for the IS too just to be safe.

No idea how reliable this is when it comes to actual votes, but if it is, Rose can't catch a break and will need the gospel choir next week. And keep the choir for the IS too just to be safe.

Rose has always been low to middling on Facebook but very high on other media, so I'm not too worried about this one. It's really her Twitter numbers of both of her performances this Monday, her ranking on TV Line, and her views that'll tell the story quite a bit more than some actual mentions.

Rose has always been low to middling on Facebook but very high on other media, so I'm not too worried about this one. It's really her Twitter numbers of both of her performances this Monday, her ranking on TV Line, and her views that'll tell the story quite a bit more than some actual mentions.

IMO, she’ll need the most epic performance of a Gospel song, with a full choir and elaborate staging to get PV. Not just any Gospel song - “Hallelujah“ or something like that (yeah, I know that isn’t a Gospel song, but people react to it like it is). In addition, she’ll need one or more of the other frontrunners to have a bad night. She’s probably in the 4th to 5th position at this point, at best. Having said that, I think she’s almost a lock to make the finale, as long as she can at least make the middle 3. Since she’s not gonna win anyway, it really doesn’t matter how she gets there.

EDIT: If Jake Hoot’s socials+streaming overstate his support, all bets are off. I wouldn’t bet on that, but it wouldn’t be the most shocking result we’ve seen on the show.

Edited by TeamAudra

Facebook mentions on this morning’s post. Positive mentions only.

Jake 59 (Lots of Hoot! Or, Hoot ! Hoot Hoot!)

Katie 50 (A little polarizing)

Ricky 50 (No negative comments)

Rose 23 (mostly positive)

Will 20 (He appears first in the video. That might have skewed it?)

These 3 better hope they have a hidden fanbase:

Kat 6

Marybeth 5

Hello Sunday 1

Definitely never thought I’d be saying this but Katie could land in the m3...

What are TVLine and MJ saying? I tend to trust what the former, in particular, says more than Twitter and Facebook (which is Team Minivan's home medium, so anything there is largely inflated).

Edited by Rodney