S17 Social Media Stats

Kat in bottom 2 on both Google trends and TVLine is "mission accomplished" for TPTB. With the goodbye speeches by the coach to her, they pretty much made it very clear they want her instantly eliminated. :'(

Lmao they have wanted Kat out of here for awhile. She fought the good fight.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t even know whether it means she won’t get public vote.All we can say is she’s not popular with the Facebook demographic. Draw your own conclusions.

Shocking :haha:

On the bright side, at least the response to her performance on facebook is very positive. MB and Kat each have a good amount of views but some of the comments are absolutely brutal.

On the other hand, Rose leads the TVLine poll, is in an essential tie with Ricky for 1st on Twitter, and is doing well on YT views so far.

But, I still think it's difficult for her to get a PV. Possible? Sure. But with the general popularity and goodwill Katie had built prior to this performance| Ricky having the best song, an emotional story attached, and a great performance| and Hoot getting Desperado AND the pimp spot, stealing one of those is tough. At the very least she had the performance to do it

Edited by Djsoke

I never bothered to keep track of Rose's numbers, but I believe they seemed high at times (not on the levels of Katie, obviously) relative to the others.

Despite the fact that they're pushing Katie down for Rose this week, I think Katie's numbers are still good enough for her to compete for 2nd at least.

Also, I don't think people should be very worried for Rose. Her only obstacle is if both she and one of Ricky, Katie, and Jake don't get the PV. And that's super unlikely; everyone else's odds of snatching that PV are nonexistent.

Edited by Rat!

Bloodbath Facebook stats

Solos

Views:

Katie 324K

Jake 131K

Marybeth 124K

Ricky 119K

Kat 103K

Hello Sunday 72K

Rose 65K

Will 54K

Katie 17.1K

Jake 9.3K

Ricky 8K

Rose 3.1K

Kat 2.9K

Marybeth 2.9K

Hello Sunday 1.9K

Will 1.6K

View/Like Ratio:

Jake 14.09

Ricky 14.88

Katie 18.95

Rose 20.97

Will 33.75

Kat 35.52

Hello Sunday 37.89

Marybeth 42.26

Duets

Views:

Katie/Rose 115K

Jake/Marybeth 104K

Ricky/Will 83K

Kat/Hello Sunday 40K

Katie/Rose 5.2K

Jake/Marybeth 5.1K

Ricky/Will 4.1K

Kat/Hello Sunday 1K

View/Like Ratio

Ricky/Will 20.24

Jake/Marybeth 20.39

Katie/Rose 22.12

Kat/Hello Sunday 40.00

Edited by TeamAudra

S17 Top 8 YouTube Score Ranking (Posted 11:30 pm, pacific, Monday 12/09/19)

Scoring: The score is derived by turning the likes to dislikes ratio for each performance into a percentage. The premise is that when viewers/listeners click like or dislike, it's akin to casting a vote. I reckon it'll be interesting to see how this correlates to the actual official vote. These scores were taken at approximately 11:30 pm (Pacific), 12/09/19. I'll update them again and reassess the ranking at approximately 10:30 am (Pacific), 12/10/19. Note that scores are most in flux during the first 24 hours or so of respective videos being posted, but after that they do tend to stabilize (the larger the sample size, the better). The videos most recently posted will be the most volatile in terms of scoring. Videos with lower scores tend to experience more flux compared to those at the higher end.

Margin of Error: The main purpose of this score is to measure YouTube viewers' collective assessment of artists' performance videos. The main focus is on the performative. Since, however, viewers do not vote solely on a performance assessment of an artist, which in and of itself is subjective, the score isn't reliable as a predictive indicator. To make the score more useful predictively, a margin of error of +/- 3.1% has been assessed, based on results from Top 13 week.

1. Ricky Duran "Let It Be" 98.61% (1,209|17//11,025)

2. Rose Short "I Want To Know What Love Is" 97.92% (1,650|35//13,676)

3. Jake Hoot "Desperado" 95.30% (790|39//9,483)

--------------------------------------------------------

4. Katie Kadan "Lady Marmalade" 95.19% (2,234|113//29.552)

5. Kat Hammock "Somewhere Only We Know" 91.64% (932|85//17,776)

6. Hello Sunday "Don't you Worry About a Thing" 91.10% (962|94//13,938)

7. Marybeth Byrd "Before He Cheats" 89.84% (557|63//16,022)

8. Will Breman "Locked Out of Heaven" 84.01% (515|98//8,175)

Duets:

1. Rose Short Katie Kadan "Express Yourself" 98.00% (1,030|21//13,051)

2. Ricky Duran & Will Breman "Your Love" 96.65% (749|26//14,653)

3. Jake Hoot & MaryBeth Byrd "Up Where We Belong" 96.31% (548|21//10,447)

4. Kat Hammock & Hello Sunday "We Belong" 88.50% (431|56//10,476)

Combined Scoring (Solo + Duet)

1. Rose Short 97.96%

2. Ricky Duran 97.63%

3. Katie Kadan 96.60%

4. Jake Hoot 95.80%

5. MaryBeth Byrd 93.08%

6. Will Breman 90.33%

7. Kat Hammock 90.07%

8. Hello Sunday 89.76%

Notes: For solo scoring, which is what counts this week, there's 2.62% separating positions 1-2 from positions 3-4, which is well within the margin of error, so while the Top 2 places should hold overnight, it certainly looks like any of the Top 4 as they currently stands have a chance of grabbing those coveted 3 public vote spots to the finale. 3.55% separates position 4 from the middle of the pack contestants at 5-6, and there's only the merest 0.26% gap between 6-7, suggesting those places could easily swap come morning. Unfortunately Will Breman seems "locked out of" the Top 7 at rock bottom by a wide margin of 5.83%, which is just barely within the margin of error. I expect BlueCrew to rally for Will majorly, but that should still not be enough to get him off the bottom, let alone sneak into IS contention. Still, stranger things have happened. As for combined scoring, simply put, the Top 4's ultra competitive and it's anyone's game, and the bottom 3-4 are competitive too.

For comparison's sake, the top YouTube score out of all performances (blinds to present) by contestants who made the Top 20 is 99.09% (Rose Short "Big White Room" - Knockout round performance). The previous lowest score is 62.79% for Cali Wilson's Top 20 performance of "Toxic" (now likely to be surpassed by Shane Q).

Last week's scores

Edited by dirActing

INSTAGRAM VIEWS

Katie - 82.9K

Will - 49.1K

Ricky - 48.9K

Hello Sunday - 41K

Kat - 31.9K

Marybeth - 30.8K

Rose - 22.4K

Jake - 22.1K

TWITTER VIEWS

Katie - 50.9K

Rose - 27K

Jake - 21.5K

Marybeth - 19.7K

Kat - 16.6K

Ricky - 15.9K

Will - 12.5K

Hello Sunday - 9,6K

TWITTER RT+LIKES

Katie - 1.9K

Rose - 1.2K

Ricky - 1.2K

Kat - 697

Jake - 641

Marybeth - 629

Will - 405

Hello Sunday - 346

Kat beating Jake & Katie on MJ's :wub: I think there's almost no chance that actually happens but I would love to see it at least.

Kat beating Rose with double the % lmaoooo

she beats everyone by a lot on MJ since T13, her stans probably invade that site and forget the others so don't get your hopes up sorry :))

Edited by fredcr123

she beats everyone by a lot on MJ since T13, her stans probably invade that site and forget the others so don't get your hopes up sorry :))

You know me, a huge Kat stan lol.

Seriously though, I did rank her above Will in my B2, so there....

I'm impressed Katie has been winning the Facebook stats every week. Not even Hoot has came anywhere close.

Right. Just to put that level of domination in perspective....

-Chloe led the FB stats a couple times, but didn’t dominate.

-Brynn maybe had a slight edge, but was pretty even with Britton and Kyla most weeks.

-Chevel led FB most weeks, but not like what we’re seeing here.

-Maelyn started off slow on FB. The last few weeks, it was mostly her and Gyth dominating the stats.

I didn’t pay much attention to FB during the Jordan and Sawyer seasons, but I’ll bet it looked something like this.

I think she’s in the lead, but those streaming bonuses could be a factor in the finale. That’s why I think the Hoot is a lock for 1st or 2nd place.

Edited by TeamAudra

The mystery of who's ahead between Katie and Jake: the FB stats show she clearly is, but I have a hunch Jake is more popular with casuals. Katie is very polarizing. Not necessarily a bad thing obviously, but she only toned it down once, and she might be too much for casuals.

If she gets the PV tonight after yet another OTT performance with a horrid song, then she really is kicking Jake's a$$.

Rose for the 3rd PV then!

Kick Ricky down(even though he would get the IS, and could just get 3rd anyway if they bus Rose like Kyla)

They wouldn’t have a reason to bus Rose in the finale like Kyla. Rose winning for them is probably their “dream” scenario I feel.

- Gwens first win

- First Female AA Winner

- Would likely lead to the least amount of backlash (both a positive and negative but still)

Kyla was bussed because she stood in the way of the TCO Brynn.

The mystery of who's ahead between Katie and Jake: the FB stats show she clearly is, but I have a hunch Jake is more popular with casuals. Katie is very polarizing. Not necessarily a bad thing obviously, but she only toned it down once, and she might be too much for casuals.

If she gets the PV tonight after yet another OTT performance with a horrid song, then she really is kicking Jake's a$$.

Katie’s polarization shows up in the view/like ratio, where Ricky and Jake do a little better, but she’s still strong there and has such a huge lead in total “likes” that it appears as though she can afford to have some people not like her. If we look back at the winners, almost all of them were polarizing to some degree.

We know there’s some correlation between the Facebook stats and votes, but we don’t know what the margin of error is. I don’t recall a winner ever having bad or even mediocre Facebook numbers.

Edited by TeamAudra

UPDATED S17 Top 8 YouTube Score Ranking (Updated 11:30 pm, pacific, Tuesday 12/10/19)

Scoring: The score is derived by turning the likes to dislikes ratio for each performance into a percentage. The premise is that when viewers/listeners click like or dislike, it's akin to casting a vote. I reckon it'll be interesting to see how this correlates to the actual official vote. These scores were taken at approximately 11:30 pm (Pacific), 12/02/19. I'll update them again and reassess the ranking at approximately 11:30 am (Pacific), 12/10/19. Note that scores are most in flux during the first 24 hours or so of respective videos being posted, but after that they do tend to stabilize (the larger the sample size, the better). The videos most recently posted will be the most volatile in terms of scoring. Videos with lower scores tend to experience more flux compared to those at the higher end.

Margin of Error: The main purpose of this score is to measure YouTube viewers' collective assessment of artists' performance videos. The main focus is on the performative. Since, however, viewers do not vote solely on a performance assessment of an artist, which in and of itself is subjective, the score isn't reliable as a predictive indicator. To make the score more useful predictively, a margin of error of +/- 3.1% has been assessed, based on results from Top 13 week.

1. Ricky Duran "Let It Be" 98.29% [-0.32] (2,524|44//61,223)

2. Rose Short "I Want To Know What Love Is" 98.27% [+0.35] (3,700|65//100,827)

3. Jake Hoot "Desperado" 96.65% [+1.35] (1,816|63//56,488)

4. Katie Kadan "Lady Marmalade" 95.92% [+0.73] (4,254|181//126.970)

5. Kat Hammock "Somewhere Only We Know" 92.19% [+0.55] (1,570|133//57,535)

6. Hello Sunday "Don't You Worry About a Thing" 92.11% [+1.01] (1,835|157//58,900)

7. MaryBeth Byrd "Before He Cheats" 92.10% [+2.26] (1,014|87//55,509)

8. Will Breman "Locked Out of Heaven" 84.84% [+0.83] (1,034|185//40,951)

Duets:

1. Rose Short Katie Kadan "Express Yourself" 98.19% [+0.19] (2,169|40//65,698)

2. Ricky Duran & Will Breman "Your Love" 97.54% [+1.27] (1,269|32//40,614)

3. Jake Hoot & MaryBeth Byrd "Up Where We Belong" 97.10% [+0.79] (1,037|31//33,252)

4. Kat Hammock & Hello Sunday "We Belong" 88.59% [+0.09] (753|97//36,694)

Combined Scoring (Solo + Duet)

1. Rose Short 98.23% (+0.27)

2. Ricky Duran 97.92% (+0.29)

3. Katie Kadan 97.10% (+0.50)

4. Jake Hoot 96.88% (+1.08)

5. MaryBeth Byrd 94.60% (+1.52)

6. Will Breman 91.20% (+0.87)

7. Kat Hammock 90.39% (+0.32)

8. Hello Sunday 90.35% (+0.59)

Updated Notes (12/10/19): Rather surprisingly, no changes in the all-important solo performance rankings, but just barely! There was significant movement in some of the numbers, but just short of enough to move the rankings. Speaking of short, Rose Short rose overnight to within the merest 0.02% sliver of the top spot, but Ricky Duran held his shaky ground, just barely (Ricky's score dropped -0.32, which was perhaps correction for early numbers inflation and not fan complacency; of note, Ricky's was the only score of the night to experience a drop, everyone else gained). Jake Hoot rallied +1.35, which was sizable and the biggest gain among the Top 4, possibly signalling that fans sense danger. Speaking of danger, the Top 4 remains a lock, but all 4 remain in danger of slipping into the dreaded lottery of the Instant Save. It's still very much anyone's game at this point.

In the middle positions 5-7, Kat made a fair gain of 0.55%, but below her Hello Sunday gained 1.01% and MaryBeth Byrd rallied a whopping 2.26% overnight, so don't count out MaryBeth just yet! The Byrd Watchers helped MaryBeth win last week's IS by an impressive if somewhat surprising landslide, and they seem to be rallying behind her this week in similar fashion. Will it be enough? Well, maybe! Just look at those numbers now: It's super tight in there, with just a barely-there 0.09% separating 5-7! Again, it's looking like anyone's game for IS contention, and it's gonna be a literal Kat fight!

Sadly, while the Byrd Watchers rallied well for MB, the much vaunted BlueCrew could only manage a gain of +0.83 for Will. Any other week, this would have been a respectable number. Will remains a lock at the bottom, and outside the margin of error, with an outside chance of sneaking into IS contention. Locked Out of Heaven? Maybe not quite given the uncertain outcomes of this show, and certainly NOT once you factor in the duet performances. Will can count himself perhaps blessed to have been paired with Ricky, as their duet scored high with YT viewers, a super strong 97.54% and 2nd place among the duets. This gives Will a combined score of 91.20% (compared to 84.84% for his solo performance alone). So, based on the overall night's combined performances, his duet actually puts Will in a nice spot for IS contention. He's not out of this! Ahead of Will with a sizable 3.4% lead though is MayryBeth Byrd, who jumped +1.52% in the combined score, the largest gain of the Top 8. That puts MB within 2.28% of the Hoot in 4th, which is well within the margin of error! Stranger things have happened! I'd be more than a little nervous if I were in that Top 4. Should be an interesting results show Red Wedding/Bloodbath tonight, to say the least!

Original Notes (12/09/19): For solo scoring, which is what counts this week, there's 2.62% separating positions 1-2 from positions 3-4, which is well within the margin of error, so while the Top 2 places should hold overnight, it certainly looks like any of the Top 4 as they currently stands have a chance of grabbing those coveted 3 public vote spots to the finale. 3.55% separates position 4 from the middle of the pack contestants at 5-6, and there's only the merest 0.26% gap between 6-7, suggesting those places could easily swap come morning. Unfortunately Will Breman seems "locked out of" the Top 7 at rock bottom by a wide margin of 5.83%, which is just barely within the margin of error. I expect BlueCrew to rally for Will majorly, but that should still not be enough to get him off the bottom, let alone sneak into IS contention. Still, stranger things have happened. As for combined scoring, simply put, the Top 4's ultra competitive and it's anyone's game, and the bottom 3-4 are competitive too.

For comparison's sake, the top YouTube score out of all performances (blinds to present) by contestants who made the Top 20 is 99.09% (Rose Short "Big White Room" - Knockout round performance). The previous lowest score was 62.79% for Cali Wilson's Top 20 performance of "Toxic" (since bested for worst by Shane Q's "Caribbean Queen").

Last week's scores

Sorry for the delay my device died as I was doing this but here is MJs

”Favorite Solo Performance

Ricky, Rose and Jake garner nearly 75% of the votes.

Ricky Duran – Team Blake Shelton – Let it Be 29.68%

Rose Short – Team Gwen Stefani – I Want to Know What Love Is 23.02%

Jake Hoot – Team Kelly Clarkson – Desperado 20.67%

Kat Hammock – Team Blake Shelton – Somewhere Only We Know 12.84%

Katie Kadan – Team John Legend – Lady Marmalade 7.05%

Hello Sunday – Team Kelly Clarkson – Don’t You Worry Bout a Thing 3.29%

Marybeth Byrd – Team John Legend – Before He Cheats 1.8%

Will Breman – Team John Legend – Locked Out of Heaven 1.64%

Favorite Duet Performance

These standing look pretty solid. Katie placed Top 3 or 2 in my recent Power Lists. But I think her song choice last night was weak. She also performed earlier in the show, which does not help.

Who WILL Advance to the Top 4

Ricky Duran 22.59%

Jake Hoot 22.03%

Rose Short 20.31%

Katie Kadan 19.39%

Kat Hammock 7.91%

Hello Sunday 3.26%

Will Breman 2.31%

Marybeth Byrd 2.2%

Who SHOULD Advance to the Top 4

Ricky Duran 672 21.78%

Rose Short 635 20.58%

Jake Hoot 612 19.84%

Katie Kadan 576 18.67%

Kat Hammock 259 8.4%

Marybeth Byrd 129 4.18%

Will Breman 112 3.63%

Hello Sunday 90 2.92%” (MJsBigBlog, Today)

COMBINED SCORES based on 14 Metrics [iTUNES, 2x MJ Poll, TVLine, IG, Google Trends, YT Views/Like/%, FB Views/Like/Ratio, Twitter Views/RT+Likes]

I assigned a score of 1 for Top 3 placement, 2 for middle 3, and 3 for bottom 2. Then added their scores.

Low scores are good. Minimum possible score is 14, Maximum possible score is 42

Ricky = 16 [12 Top 3 scores, 2 middle 3 score]

Jake = 19 [10 Top 3 scores, 3 middle 3 scores, 1 bottom 2 score]

Katie = 19 [9 Top 3 scores, 5 middle 3 scores]

Rose = 21 [9 Top 3 scores, 3 middle 3 scores, 2 bottom 2 scores]

Kat = 30 [12 middle 3 scores, 2 bottom 3 scores]

HS = 32 [10 middle 3 scores, 4 bottom 3 scores]

MB = 36 [1 Top 3 score, 4 middle 3 scores, 9 bottom 2 scores]

Will = 37 [1 Top 3 score, 3 middle 3 scores, 10 bottom 2 scores]