S17 Social Media Stats

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like nothing can save Rose from getting 4th place. Still laughing at half of this board predicting Rose getting PV :haha:

It's gonna be a pretty tight race between Katie & Hoot

It was wishful thinking, her numbers were sadly in 4th, but at least she's in the finale.

I'm here for the Jake vs Katie war :icecream:

Whichever one wins, its a 3rd win for Kelly or 2nd win for John, plus Katie being the 5th female winner in a row, not even the males have done that.

I doubt it. :haha:

It’s probably fans of other contestants taking shots. It happens every season.

But big question here....

Are the numbers that Katie has, winning numbers?

Does she even have to perform and is pretty much just a Jordan Smith 2.0 in voting power?

I would say she has this, but I'm not a SM expert.

But big question here....

Are the numbers that Katie has, winning numbers?

Does she even have to perform and is pretty much just a Jordan Smith 2.0 in voting power?

I would say she has this, but I'm not a SM expert.

I don’t know. :unsure:

Is she the favorite? Probably. Is it in the bag? Probably not.

I don’t know. :unsure:

Is she the favorite? Probably. Is it in the bag? Probably not.

I actually was looking at the Gold Derby odds and they had her at 23/20 :fear: and Jake at 59/20!

I was thinking of the buy/sell game and at those odds I'd be buying Jake like mad. I'd say Katie is a favorite for sure, but nearly three times as likely as Jake? :wacko:

Every day, I check the 1 day Google Trend for the finalists. It always looks pretty much like this. Disregard Rose’s number, since the words in her name skew the results. Katie is generating about twice as much search activity as the others. Who knows what that means for voting. My experience has been that the winner usually leads the Google Trends the week leading up to the finale. They did for the last 4 seasons, at least.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?da...ot,Rose%20short

Edited by TeamAudra

Every day, I check the 1 day Google Trend for the finalists. It always looks pretty much like this. Disregard Rose’s number, since the words in her name skew the results. Katie is generating about twice as much search activity as the others. Who knows what that means for voting. My experience has been that the winner usually leads the Google Trends the week leading up to the finale. They did for the last 4 seasons, at least.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?da...ot,Rose%20short

So Chloe, Brynn, Chevel, and Maelyn all led in the Google Trends?

So Chloe, Brynn, Chevel, and Maelyn all led in the Google Trends?

They did. They also led during the entire finale result show, leading up to the winner announcement. The strangest thing was Kennedy was 2nd, well ahead of Kirk and Chris. Weird. Anyway, it doesn’t guarantee anything, but it’s worth watching.

Edited by TeamAudra

They did. They also led during the entire finale result show, leading up to the winner announcement. The strangest thing was Kennedy was 2nd, well ahead of Kirk and Chris. Weird. Anyway, it doesn’t guarantee anything, but it’s worth watching.

Going back farther, did Sundance and Chris lead, as well?

Katie seems to be leading on facebook but there's a TON of comments saying she sucked tonight/labeling her as a screamer.

What's gonna matter more? Because if it's the latter I think she'll end in third.

The thing is, she’s leading by A LOT on Facebook, in views, likes, shares, comments.

Edited by TeamAudra