S17 Social Media Stats

TeamAudra

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are TVLine and MJ saying?

MJ doesn’t post till late tonight but she’s in fourth on TVLine right now, but the main reason I’m saying this is because twitter’s #thevoice is loving roses performance ALOT (well deserved tbh), Ricky had a great night + is team Blake , and Jake Hoot has his own thing going on as always. Katie going first is making her forgotten and she isn’t getting her usual traction, she could easily fall in the bottom 3 at this point

Very early TVLine results

Rose Short 37.07%

Jake Hoot 22.13%

Katie Kadan 13.79%

Ricky Duran 10.92%

This should absolutely be the top four. If anyone else were to sneak in, I'd only accept it being Marybeth, but that obviously won't happen.

TV line after an hour...

Rose Short 34.82%

Jake Hoot 24.62%

Ricky Duran 15.36%

Katie Kadan 12.08%

Hello Sunday 7.03%

Will Breman 2.7%

Marybeth Byrd 1.76%

Kat Hammock 1.63%

I can’t beleive Kat is last

Edited by Agenator333

Are Katie's Facebook numbers telling? Quick skims have always yielded fairly high numbers at face value compared to other contestants.

Yes, she’s dominating.

Jake and Ricky are strong too.

IDF isn’t going to like Rose’s numbers.

It’s early though. Things can change. I’ll post numbers in a couple hours.

Edited by TeamAudra

Yes, she’s dominating.

Rose has always been middling to low on there. Doesn't mean anything. You, in particular, keep saying that that is the great indicator, but I don't see that at all.

Rose has always been middling to low on there. Doesn't mean anything. You, in particular, keep saying that that is the great indicator, but I don't see that at all.

The fact that she’s always low to middling does in fact mean something. If you don’t like the numbers, go spend your time in a different thread. Don’t shoot the messenger.

Edited by TeamAudra

Yes, she’s dominating.

Is anyone really going to be mad though? Not really shocking to most. I think majority anticipated that and all things given, those three definitely deserve their spots. I feel like most predicted she would make it via IS.

EDIT: Maybe not in the current prediction thread, but before tonight lol

Edited by joe14

Is anyone really going to be mad though? Not really shocking to most. I think majority anticipated that and all things given, those three definitely deserve their spots. I feel like most predicted she would make it via IS.

I don’t even know whether it means she won’t get public vote. All we can say is she’s not popular with the Facebook demographic. Draw your own conclusions.

EDIT: Maybe not in the current prediction thread, but before tonight lol

As a Rose fan, I can say I am disappointed, but I would be lying if I said I was shocked.

As a Rose fan, I can say I am disappointed, but I would be lying if I said I was shocked.

Like I gotta seriously question anyone that would be shocked lmao. All the stats people have been using these numbers to make their predictions and everyone had it as Ricky, Katie, and Jake with confidence so it shouldn't be surprising. Anyway, she wasn't exactly winning the show so getting in through an IS isn't the end of the world honestly. Jake can have that :ph34r: