DWTS28 Week 9 Discussion Thread

*Lily

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said that.

I mean any time Hannah gets criticized/a slightly lower mark than the forum think she deserves, somehow the conversation always comes back to Ally and how she didn't deserve her marks. No need to compare them and bring someone else down to raise the other up :)

Lol so now it's back to being Ally's fault..

It ALWAYS is. :haha: :|

I mean Hannah is gonna outlast and go further than Ally..... so I just wish there wouldn't be direct comparisons to them. Even though yeah I agree Len is being too nitpicky on Hannah but it's not Ally's fault.

it just sucks when she gets handed ten's for everything then someone completely outdances her can't get a perfect score. Sorry to voice it but if it was switched you'd be saying the same thing. :rolleyes:

But I wouldn't??? :huh: I like both Ally and Hannah, and they both got great scores... Hannah literally got near-perfect scores the past two weeks and you're talking as if she just got 7s. :unsure:

This show is only helping Sean out by giving him a Foxtrot rather than a Samba, which he would be way worse at. :|

Although in actuality that was maybe Sean's best dance. It was nice and had a very sentimental factor to it. The technique and footwork wasn't great and it could have been more graceful and fluid. But it wasn't too cringeworthy? And welcome to the nicest comments he'll get on here for a dance. :haha:

I mean any time Hannah gets criticized/a slightly lower mark than the forum think she deserves, somehow the conversation always comes back to Ally and how she didn't deserve her marks. No need to compare them and bring someone else down to raise the other up :)

I will speak for myself - I just think it’s ironic that she gets praised as best dance of the night and best dance of her journey but Len can’t find it himself to give her a perfect over something stupid... I will be the first one to admit that Ally is far from being my favourite and I find the show is trying to make her happen but I don’t think it’s Ally’s fault when Hannah don’t get a score; I blame it on Len more than anything.