DWTS28 Week 9 Discussion Thread

*Lily

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will speak for myself - I just think it’s ironic that she gets praised as best dance of the night and best dance of her journey but Len can’t find it himself to give her a perfect over something stupid... I will be the first one to admit that Ally is far from being my favourite and I find the show is trying to make her happen but I don’t think it’s Ally’s fault when Hannah don’t get a score; I blame it on Len more than anything.

I do agree on that, and I do think she deserved a 40 for sure with that dance. But yeah I think Len's far more to blame than anyone else because he's known to nitpick.

I don't think any of the Ally fans on here would take it out on the other contestants if she got a 39...but I'ma leave it there :)

I stand by my frustrating because it's Ally who is handed ten's for breathing while others are just as amazing and nitpicked, sorry. When Ally is good, I am the first to praise her (her beauty and the beast dance is one of my favorites of this season) but them over pimping her is ridiculous.

it just sucks when she gets handed ten's for everything then someone completely outdances her can't get a perfect score. Sorry to voice it but if it was switched you'd be saying the same thing. :rolleyes:

Speaking on my behalf, I honestly wouldn't. :ph34rwave: I really like Hannah too, so I wouldn't take it out on her if she was getting 40s with Ally being nitpicked. I would moreso get mad at Len.

But I can understand your frustration with Hannah being robed of perfect scores, so I apologize for that. >.

I stand by my frustrating because it's Ally who is handed ten's for breathing while others are just as amazing and nitpicked, sorry. When Ally is good, I am the first to praise her (her beauty and the beast dance is one of my favorites of this season) but them over pimping her is ridiculous.

I'll agree to disagree. :yes: Personally I think they both deserved 40s tonight but each to their own.

I mean any time Hannah gets criticized/a slightly lower mark than the forum think she deserves, somehow the conversation always comes back to Ally and how she didn't deserve her marks. No need to compare them and bring someone else down to raise the other up :)

This.

But you now I always agree with you. :haha:

Watching this as background noise tonight, but these judges still don’t know how to do their jobs. :rolleyes: I don’t want to hear it from them about being “irritated” if he’s safe again when they hand out 6’s and 7’s to him like candy when they could give him 4’s and 5’s. :*

If the B2 is Hannah and Ally, who do you think the judges would save?

Hopefully it won't be the case; I'm just asking hypothetically.

I think they've probably preferred Ally over the season, however I do wonder if they'd get the hint that it's Ally's third bottom two compared to Hannah's first, and therefore save Hannah.

The Ally is having an easier ride than Hannah story that we're trying to come up with is so wild :dead:.

nobody in DWTS history had an easier ride than Hannah. all she had to do was sign up for the show and she was instantly the winner of the season and nothing else mattered. She won the moment she was announced as part of the cast.

nobody in DWTS history had an easier ride than Hannah. all she had to do was sign up for the show and she was instantly the winner of the season and nothing else mattered. She won the moment she was announced as part of the cast.

Oh this narrative again.

:yawn: