DWTS28 Week 9 Discussion Thread

*Lily

I just realized, as usual, the press release lied, because we're supposed to be getting both a Jonas Brothers and a New Kids on the Block song, and we only have room for one :dead:

Who is writing these press releases? :dead:

This is what I want to know. :dead: Ugh hate these press releases for being so messy. :haha:

Kel wins most improved this season IMO, his ballroom first week was messy and now he's killing it :wub:

:wub:

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

managed? sis. you know she isn't going to dance a Jazz and not get a 40.

Deserved :wub:

I mean their other frontrunner just danced a Jazz and didn't wind up with a perfect score so nothing's set in stone. I'll take the 40 though, it's a nice parting gift for her, thank you :wub:

The judges are working overtime to keep Ally and Kel out of the bottom two I'M THEM :wub::wub::wub::wub:

:wub::wub::wub:

What if the Hannah stans are right and there's some giant conspiracy against her and we get a Sean vs. Hannah B2 and they send Hannah home :dead:

OMGG Don't say that. :dead:

After Ally wanting to do the show to prove herself and beat the trolls who picked on her for her dancing, it'd feel like such an upsetting end for her if she ended up in the bottom again after two perfect scores. She doesn't deserve :'(