DWTS28 Week 9 Discussion Thread

*Lily

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww that was a really nice and beautiful VW from Kel. Loved seeing him nailing a softer dance like that. :wub:

OMGG whoa was NOT expecting him to get a perfect 40 but SLAY. :spaz:

again, wallce, i am not blaming ally by saying she doesn't deserve her perfect scores, it is the judges giving them to her like candy but in reality it's probably because she is sucking so bad with votes.

I'm behind but yeah saw your posts in that. :haha: Totally understandablee from you though. :hug:

Everyone every wee: I don't like Lauren but that was good.

I hate to break it to y'all, but you're all Lauren stans :wub::wub::wub:

IPB Image

:dead:

They would’ve been better off going first and second if the show was trying to keep them safe. :dead: Though this late in the season, I don’t think it matters. :haha:

Yeah they alreay performed once so I don't think it matters too much. :haha:

Just realized Kel is probably going to get a Boyz II Men Viennese Waltz :wub: :wub:

Ally's also going to kill the "Step by Step" Jazz... it's what she deserves for her farewell dance

YESS, It was what I wanted and was hoping for all week. :'(

:wub: :'(

Me: All y'all fake hoes jumping on the Lauren train now when I've been there since 2011.

Also me: Hated Lauren for years only to fake like her for being with Gleb and then actually like her.

Awww I love how you've warmed and really come to liking Lauren. :bye2: :haha:

Ally unexpectedly snatching the pimp spot after performing fourth earlier the night :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Right? :dead:

Hypothetically if Ally managed to get another perfect score, she'd be 30 points TOTAL above S**n... if he still managed to survive this week and she ended up in the bottom, that would be a MESS and also a horrible indicator lol

managed? sis. you know she isn't going to dance a Jazz and not get a 40.