The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

My guess on Open/Close/Most Streams:

Open: Ricky - Runnin Down A Dream

Close: Katie - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

Most Streams: Lmao, must I even state the obvious? Jake - Amazed

Rose's cover has closer written all over it, I think.

I do kinda feel bad for Max for having to be stuck in that group.

It's pretty shocking that he's not performing with the A-list guest of his choice like most 12th/13th place Voice contestants. He was clearly America's sweetheart, you can tell because he lost an IS to Queen Joana.

IMO, this was a very predictable group for a finale performance. I'm sure it will be forgettable like virtually every other "supergroup" performance, but I hope they all enjoy their final moments on the Voice stage. :flowers:

It's pretty shocking that he's not performing with the A-list guest of his choice like most 12th/13th place Voice contestants. He was clearly America's sweetheart, you can tell because he lost an IS to Queen Joana.

IMO, this was a very predictable group for a finale performance. I'm sure it will be forgettable like virtually every other "supergroup" performance, but I hope they all enjoy their final moments on the Voice stage. :flowers:

I never cared for these group performances in the finale. Must be fun for the contestants though, and it gives them closure as well.

I'm sure it will be forgettable like virtually every other "supergroup" performance, but I hope they all enjoy their final moments on the Voice stage. :flowers:

Actually group performances on finale night are only forgettable if you don't enjoy them. I still play around Good as Hell by Mari and Kim from S16. The others, yep didn't like it, pretty forgettable for me aswell.

Umm I hate to break it to you but Gracee is at the finale :haha:

These are funny times!

Edited by fredcr123