Rank Season 25 as a whole!  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Was Season 25 a…

• Incredible Season (A)
    • Great Season (B)
    • Mediocre/Okay Season (C)
    • Awful Season (D)
    • Dreadful/Fail (F)

Gotta give this one props because IDF had ZERO faith in this season on blinds, but it stepped up massively starting with battles and culminated in an extremely competitive top 5.

It´s an A. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

It was okay. Clearly a step down from S24. Not too many standout performances/contestants. But got a deserving winner out of it.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 2

Solid C, I'm considering D but I think it was better than that. The auditions were pretty bad, the battles & KO's were great, the playoffs were fine, & the live shows were below average. The season went from bad to great to decent IMO

It was okay. The blinds were mediocre, the Battles were pretty good, the knockouts were average, the Playoffs were excellent and the lives were... Idk if it's unpopular but they were pretty bad, tbh.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

It was okay. The blinds were mediocre, the Battles were pretty good, the knockouts were average, the Playoffs were excellent and the lives were... Idk if it's unpopular but they were pretty bad, tbh.

I actually thought the semifinals were really good, top 12 was decent. Finale night was a let down.

Not as bad as S23 lives for me were it was basically just D. Smooth, Grace West and the occasionally great Gina Miles. .

Edited by Hsamid

shocked to see that many incredible votes 💀 would love to see someone argue how this season rivals the likes of S13, S21, etc. 

it's like a C- for me. Bumped it up from a D for Asher winning, but yeah this is probably the least invested I was able to get in a season since S19/S20. 

For me it was between B and C. I've stopped rooting for a contestant for a while until this season with Maddi. But the fact that Nathan in 4th is just unacceptable for me, I'll give a C.

An A for me honestly. This season has been incredible from the blinds to the finale. Asher, Nathan, Karen, Madison, Maddi, Gene, Val. Neither of them had off nights so far and has been incredible throughout. Josh and Bryan had fantastic prelives as well, even Tae, Serenity, Nadege, Zoe, Jackie, Kyle, Anya, Frank, Mafe, Alyssa, Elyscia all have been fantastic as well. I also loved Dani's blind as well. L have been great as well. We've had so many standout performances this season so far. I've really enjoyed the show a lot this season. It's been an amazing ride! 

B because the blinds were a bit of a struggle, although the battles and KO's carried for sure. Wasn't 100% in agreement with the finale lineup but they each did deserve a spot there so I can't be too mad. Great winner/finale results, would've liked more unique contestants bc while there were a few (Asher, Nathan, Maddi), some of the others grew kind of stale pretty quickly.

54 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

That, and maybe people who haven't seen older seasons

Maybe. Although it does feel like I'm just watching a different show then some people are. Like someone just said the blind auditions were incredible so I dunno lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Hsamid said:

That, and maybe people who haven't seen older seasons

Even if you compare it to only S24, Team Niall's lives team would put this season's live shows to shame

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Even if you compare it to only S24, Team Niall's lives team would put this season's live shows to shame

Don't necessarily disagree but I'd put Nathan up there with them when it comes to live performances.

B- for me, I was rewatching some performances and the first 2 lives were actually pretty good, then the finale was underwhelming. Nathan’s ballad grew on me, it’s not as good as Shawn’s version but still strong in its own way. Asher and Nathan should’ve easily been the top 2, but I’m still happy Asher won.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, AmericanIdolFan0310 said:

The definition of mid. We got a pretty good winner this season but overall this season is not as strong as the past few. 

I think it's better than S23 tbh.. not saying much, but still.

I'll take Asher, Nathan, even Madison over any of the live performers from S23 except Grace who id say is about on par. D.Smooth was good but his live performances kind of blended together (ig you could say the same about Nathan but he was on another level of exciting)

And most of the S25 live cast at least had a moment. Maddi's IS, Karen,Josh and even Serenity's SF. 

NOIVAS and Sorelle's live performances are borderline unlistenable. Gina was eh until the finale and Holly gave her weakest (albeit good) performance before being eliminated.

Edited by Hsamid

On 5/22/2024 at 8:59 AM, Gustavo527 said:

ur so right but also i think Nialls live team is an all timer probablt up there with Alicia and Kelly’s bests

• Like 1

I caught up with a lot of the performances I missed this season.  I rated it a D and the only reason it's not an F is because Asher won. 

• Like 1