Season 25 Top 9 Power Ranking

Posted (edited)

Finale prediction 

1 Josh- Idk if he’ll win but he’s the safest guess 

2 Karen- I see her a lock in the finals

3 Asher- he looks like he has a lot of support and never disappoints vocally. He has the semi IS in the bag most likely if he doesn’t get pv.

4 Bryan- it wasn’t his best showing this week technically but I still see him making it next week.

5 Madison- idk. She’s just here and I see her above the lower 4 

Semi eliminated prediction 

6 Nathan- he’s definitely had a growth since the audition and was great this week but idk if he’ll get a pv unless he’s really good

7 Maddi- really her only chance of maybe making it is if she does a ballad like her playoffs

8 Serenity- I think she was 8th. She’s probably gone

9 Tae- he was IS with a great performance in the top 12 so ir speaks for it self.

Edited by Discovolcano

8 minutes ago, AliXRose said:
  1. Nathan
  2. Josh
  3. Asher
  4. Madison
  5. Karen
  6. Bryan
  7. Maddi
  8. Serenity
  9. Tae

Basically this, but swap Nathan and Josh. My only fear is that Nathan has peaked too early while Josh’s moment is still yet to come (if it even will). Nathan needs to be perfect with good performance slots the next two weeks if he has a shot of winning.

• Like 1

Chef’s kiss for finale
1 Madison Curbelo

2 Karen Waldrup

3 Josh Sanders

4 Nathan Chester

5 Maddi Jane

C ya later

6 Asher Havon

7 Bryan Olesen 

8 Serenity Arce

9 Tae Lewis

• Like 1

Just now, AD25 said:

Chef’s kiss for finale
1 Madison Curbelo

2 Karen Waldrup

3 Josh Sanders

4 Nathan Chester

5 Maddi Jane

C ya later

6 Asher Havon

7 Bryan Olesen 

8 Serenity Arce

9 Tae Lewis

Nice pipe dream.  Like that's going to happen.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Nice pipe dream.  Like that's going to happen.

That’s my dream scenario. My realistic scenario is posted below.

T5 Finale

Madison Curbelo

Nathan Chester

Asher HaVon

Karen Waldrup

Bryan Olesen

B4 Let Gos

Tae Lewis

Serenity Arce

Maddi Jane

Josh Sanders

1. Asher HaVon - He is TPTB's TCO right now and received the most pimping from them. He's also destroying everyone on Facebook throughout the whole competition. If that continues, he's already winning the show. He has the best views, likes, stats, everything on Facebook and Youtube. TPTB really loves Asher a lot and seem to be pushing for him to win the show.

2. Nathan Chester - He is crushing it on social media like Asher is. He's got the second best numbers on Facebook and Youtube. I think TPTB wants Nathan in the top 2 with Asher, and let's not forget he got the pimp spot last night. He's John's TCO right now and TPTB really loves him a lot. He's also had a growth arc throughout as well.

3. Karen Waldrup - She is obviously Dan+Shay's TCO and being pimped. She's very experienced and Minivan loves her. She has the best stats, views, and likes out of the country singers. She's had more pimping than Josh so far. She's been doing fantastic on Facebook as well than he has throughout. TPTB also wouldn't mind her winning the show. 

4. Josh Sanders - Josh is getting great numbers on Facebook but not the best. Karen is doing better than Josh is on Facebook which is why Josh lands in fourth place. He isn't Reba's frontrunner or her TCO. She isn't as passionate about him as she is with Asher who is her TCO. He doesn't strike me as the type of singer who will ever be pimped for top 3 by TPTB. Do they even care that much for him at all?

5. Madison Curbelo - She's been having fantastic performances throughout. She lands here because her numbers on Facebook aren't as good as the other four contenders and she would hands down win the IS. She is also a  Playoff Pass.

6. Bryan Olesen - He's doing great on Facebook and has great numbers. He lands here because he's got some constructive criticisms on song choice.

7. Maddi Jane - She's also not doing so well on Facebook. I don't think Minivan cares for her either unless she gets pimping next week.

8. Serenity Arce - She is not doing very well on Facebook and Minivan hates her.

9. Tae Lewis - He was the instant save winner so he has no shot.

Rising/Stable at the top

1. Nathan Chester - Right now it kind of seems like it's his race to lose?

2. Asher HaVon - Very pleased with the public reception to the last performance.

3. Madison Curbelo - Should continue to have a stable level of support with her consistently great performances

4. Karen Waldrup - Hasn't stumbled yet

Falling:

5. Bryan Olesen - Somewhat exposed this week, but he can still regain this momentum

6. Josh Sanders - Can easily rise back up, but he needs something that'll set him apart. His numbers aren't that great for a country male.

7. Maddi Jane - Pulled enough support, but honestly I think only a pimp spot and TEOTH-level performance could possibly take her to the finale

8. Serenity Arce - The luck stops here. She can't pull support from others.

9. Tae Lewis - Instant save recipient; not much better than all of those above him. Would be hard to get to the finale.

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Rising/Stable at the top

Uh . . . no?  Have you seen Asher's stats across the board?  Nathan could come in second to him, though.

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Rising/Stable at the top

2. Asher HaVon - Very pleased with the public reception to the last performance.

3. Madison Curbelo - Should continue to have a stable level of support with her consistently great performances

4. Karen Waldrup - Hasn't stumbled yet

Falling:

5. Bryan Olesen - Somewhat exposed this week, but he can still regain this momentum

6. Josh Sanders - Can easily rise back up, but he needs something that'll set him apart. His numbers aren't that great for a country male.

7. Maddi Jane - Pulled enough support, but honestly I think only a pimp spot and TEOTH-level performance could possibly take her to the finale

8. Serenity Arce - The luck stops here. She can't pull support from others.

9. Tae Lewis - Instant save recipient; not much better than all of those above him. Would be hard to get to the finale.

TEOTH? 

1. Nathan

2. Asher

3. Karen

4. Josh

5. Madison

6. Bryan

7. Maddi

8. Serenity

9. Tae

Serenity is probably getting pimped next week, but I’m not sure if it’ll be enough.

This week felt like Asher vs. Nathan, but I expect Karen and/or Madison to rise next week. Josh is a threat, but he has yet to have a moment yet, and he desperately needs one if he wants to win.

7 hours ago, Rodney said:

Uh . . . no?  Have you seen Asher's stats across the board?  Nathan could come in second to him, though.

Hmm. Great point. I'm going mostly off of the fact that Nathan is the more typical audience-friendly pick/less divisive than Asher. I could see them giving Asher the pimp spot next week and sealing a victory for him though. LOVE the fact that Asher's getting audience support though!

• Like 1

9. Tae Lewis

8. Bryan Olesen

7. Serenity Arce

6. Maddi Jane

5. Karen Waldrup

4. Josh Sanders

3. Madison Curbelo

2. Nathan Chester

1. Asher HaVon

I think because Chance has the highest probability of getting wiped up next week, TPTB will help him out by pimping one or maybe even both of his girls. It's probably gonna be Serenity, but if her Top 12 performance is any indication, it might not be enough. Maddi is much more resilient in terms of weathering the live show craziness, so I'm ranking her ahead of the teen for now.

I think Karen is not much of a lock as y'all are making it out to be. I think if the pimping for Chance works, Karen could easily miss out on the fifth Finale spot. Josh is clearly gonna get the majority of the love from the country voting bloc anyway. Again, I truly believe the one-vote-per-email rule has stymied the power of country artists on this show.

My Top 3 are absolute finale locks IMO, they are the only ones who have shown a clear and consistent artistic identity and are playing to their strengths. It's a fight between Asher and Nathan for S25 winner.

1. Asher

2. Madison

3. Josh

4. Nathan

5. Karen

6. Bryan

7. Serenity

8. Maddi

9. Tae

That top 5 is HARD tbh, any combination is possible and idk who is in the lead, lmao.