American Idol S22 Top 14 Reveal Discussion

istersay

Aww Jordan not making it through. But I'm okay with that. At least IDF got this result right with him.

Oooh Charlie Puth? And "Attention." Love this song.... curious how this will go.

Just now, CarmenSandiego said:

Kennedy is a goner since she sang a song that was a duet with Carrie and Miranda Lambert!  But at least she went out fighting,

I mean you never know who the judges will choose

Oooh okay, Jordan was much better tonight. I love the song and liked that he had fun and more energy with that tonight. :bobo: I don't expect him to make it through but at least he can go out on a good performance.

Jennifer was one of those ones I was worried could sneak in. Glad she didn’t because I don’t think she’s been good enough for a spot. But maybe she’ll convince me otherwise.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Kennedy is a goner since she sang a song that was a duet with Carrie and Miranda Lambert!  But at least she went out fighting,

Yeah I don’t see the judges saving her. And if they do they’d only buy her one more week. She’s on borrowed time for sure

Just now, sublymonal said:

Jennifer was one of those ones I was worried could sneak in. Glad she didn’t because I don’t think she’s been good enough for a spot. But maybe she’ll convince me otherwise.

Yeah I was nervous she’d sneak in too, glad to see America got it right.

That was a nice performance from Jack. That's really all that I get from him are "nice" and "pleasant" performances... nothing more. But he's got a fanbase so good on him for that.