American Idol S22 Top 14 Reveal Discussion

istersay

it is obvious that Tristan will get the votes over Roman . Idol is so predictable.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Voice said:

I highly doubt it has anything to do with the color of their skin.

LOL i don’t. america has decided again and again mediocre white singers deserve to win and POC (who are objectively better singers) don’t 🙂 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Emmyfan said:

Wild cards are semi pointless as most make it only a week or 2 more. But it is what it is. Maybe top 5 or 6 but no Wild card will make the final

its all about the Jurnee for them.

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

• Like 3

Okay, I was unsure with Jayna's performance with the intro there - as it was so low and tough to hear her on that. But oh wow, she definitely brought it towards the end with those high notes and how she built that up. :omg: Ugh she's probably gonna make it through over Nya if only one makes it - but she fought for it!

• Like 1

Wait why do y'all confuse react me when I call last night's jayna performance messy, then agree with me when I say she sounded so much better today O_o

Edited by Hsamid

3 minutes ago, selenas said:

LOL i don’t. america has decided again and again mediocre white singers deserve to win and POC (who are objectively better singers) don’t 🙂 

Really not comfortable reading these comments but people voted for a few Black winners over the years. But you seem to be what you're saying others are but the other way?

Edited by Emmyfan
  • Confused 2

19 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

All my favorites made it I can actually relax now. :dead:

LOL you're so lucky with this. Meanwhile so many of my faves are in the danger zone. 😭