The Voice 24 ● Recap Top 9 & ​​​​​​​Live Semi-Final Results ● Discussion

istersay

Recap: Top Nine Performances
SEASON 24,
8:00 PM ON NBC  • STEREO • CC

Live Semi-Final Results
SEASON 24, EPISODE 24 • LIVE
9:00 PM ON NBC  • TV-PG • STEREO • CC
The voting results from the top nine live performances are revealed; four artists are voted through, and five perform for the instant save; five make it to the live finale to compete for the title; John Legend and Niall Horan perform.

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

The opening to Nini’s performance is one of the most beautiful things I’ve heard all season, wish the second half of the performance was just as good.

after rewatching all the performances though, I’d still say she was best of the night. she better make it through.

• Like 2

my prediction is Ruby, Huntley, Mara, Mac?

IS: Jacquie

- I think one-vote will negatively impact Jacquie, because although she's country (+ rock), she didn't present as that yesterday.

- I am wary of putting Nini above Mac for example because Mac is a man and men always do better on this show.

-- That being said, I didn't like Mac last night I think? Although I generally think everyone but Jacquie / Mara didn't meet their previous performances.

- Jacquie beats everyone in the IS with something country-ish like "The Climb" or whatever.

Just now, QueenCami said:

my prediction is Ruby, Huntley, Mara, Mac?

IS: Jacquie

- I think one-vote will negatively impact Jacquie, because although she's country (+ rock), she didn't present as that yesterday.

- I am wary of putting Nini above Mac for example because Mac is a man and men always do better on this show.

-- That being said, I didn't like Mac last night I think? Although I generally think everyone but Jacquie / Mara didn't meet their previous performances.

- Jacquie beats everyone in the IS with something country-ish like "The Climb" or whatever.

Im worried this is whats gonna happen and either Mara or Nini get left out.

• Sad 2

Just now, kclarkson1323 said:

Im worried this is whats gonna happen and either Mara or Nini get left out.

by body of work, Nini absolutely deserves. Lovesong + Karma Police were incredible. I wasn't as much a no time to die fanatic but that's my fault for reading comments here first

• Like 1