The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

There were some good contestants s25, I hope being on the show can help them in their careers somehow, lord knows TPTB won't help (even the winners)

• Like 1

FB was spot on.

FB Reacts Update at the close of the voting window:

Asher (ballad) - 9.3K

Josh (ballad) - 6.4K

Karen (ballad) - 4K

Bryan (ballad) - 3.7K

Asher (upbeat) - 3.4K

Nathan (upbeat) - 3.3K

Josh (upbeat) - 3.2K

Nathan (ballad) - 2.7K

Bryan (upbeat) - 2.3K

Karen (upbeat) - 1.9K

Total:

Asher 12.7K

Josh 9.6K

Bryan 6K

Nathan 6K

Karen 5.9K

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Asher has the lowest Instagram following of any winner since.. Sundance in S11, and by a decent margin too

Besides that. Only Javier Colon, Jermaine Paul, Josh Kaufman and Craig Wayne Boyd have a lower follower count.

Edited by Hsamid

8 hours ago, MILO JAY said:

Hi everyone! I'm doing an all-star type of thing, so hit the link to vote!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfYPBrlMLdzJmDQj0hBnEiLlIQ5D2ELb_yhfFR5oB_7ZPmAtw/viewform

Results tomorrow on "The Voice Top 5 All Stars (Seasons 23-25)"

i don’t think any of these contestants are all stars LMAO

i had a hard time picking anyone other than Mara and Jacquie but ultimately settled on Ruby for the sake of her pre-lives

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i had a hard time picking anyone other than Mara and Jacquie but ultimately settled on Ruby for the sake of her pre-lives

i didn't know what to call it, just the top 5 from the last three seasons lol. 

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

This Grace erasure is not a good look for you. :giggle:

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

This Grace erasure is not a good look for you. :giggle:

i am inclined to say Grace probablt should have beaten Gina but unfortunately that’s more bc i think Gina is mediocre than anything 😭

Grace definitely ate with several of her performances but as a big vocals type person it’s a harder sell. i can certainly see why you’re a fan though !!

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, QueenCami said:

i am inclined to say Grace probablt should have beaten Gina but unfortunately that’s more bc i think Gina is mediocre than anything 😭

Grace definitely ate with several of her performances but as a big vocals type person it’s a harder sell. i can certainly see why you’re a fan though !!

delete ur account

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

16 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I just rewatched Josh's PO performance (Black Water), and it's F awesome. 

This performance was very underrated, one of the best things he did all season.

• Like 5

Josh's Playoffs performance is definitely my favourite from his. I like him better  on the bluesy-folk songs rather than modern country but nonetheless his KO was also pretty good,my second fav from him.

I liked White horse and Go rest high too 

• Like 3

On the topic of Josh.

I think most would agree Karen falls a bit behind other female country contestants the past few seasons. But how do y'all like Josh and Tae compared to the past male country singers who've made it into lives?

Just now, Hsamid said:

On the topic of Josh.

I think most would agree Karen falls a bit behind other female country contestants the past few seasons. But how do y'all like Josh and Tae compared to the past male country singers who've made it into lives?

Tae is very mid kinda like a lot of the male country singers so they lineup well together I guess. 

Josh was better than the other guys that I can remember.

Karen was worse than most of the girls although she probably was better than Ruby from what I remember at least.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hsamid said:

On the topic of Josh.

Without thinking to much or re-watching anything, i'd say Josh is the best male country singer since Sundance. And Tae wouldn't be that far behind.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Without thinking to much or re-watching anything, i'd say Josh is the best male country singer since Sundance. And Tae wouldn't be that far behind.

i think this is the end of us agreeing lol but i actually think Jake Hoot is ridiculously good at his best.

however i haven’t finished watching this season LOL so i’ll have to catch up on Josh’s performances