The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

3 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Don't know why, but for some reason I rhought you liked Jake or D. Smooth more than her. Hell, I thought you even liked Kenzie more. I do remember you loving his (Kenzie's) KO, and saying that you can't even count how many times you've rewatched it.

3 hours ago, nytsch said:

I remember him saying he liked all of Micah’s performances except the finale I think?

Kenzie’s KO was good though lol

Yes, i liked Kenzie's KO, and yes, i liked all of Micah's run except for the finale (I hate his cover of "Chasing Cars", sorry.). 

I have been harsh on Micah on the past because i was salty that he beat Megan. But it was honestly deserved, i actually loved his cover of "IWFYITD", it was one of my favorite performances of that night.  

And about Kenzie, his live show performances were a big dissapointment. That's all i'm gonna say. 

• Like 2

Just now, erik g said:

She commented the "🫢" emoji. When i checked back like 5 minutes later it was gone 

I thought I saw another comment from her, did she comment on more than one IG posts? I might have seen her say something else about We's elimination(who posted an IG story of voting for her btw)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Yes, i liked Kenzie's KO, and yes, i liked all of Micah's run except for the finale (I hate his cover of "Chasing Cars", sorry.). 

Well yeah I don't think this is really a hot take 😬 

8 minutes ago, erik g said:

She commented the "🫢" emoji. When i checked back like 5 minutes later it was gone 

Wait lol i forgot to mention that the post was idol announcing that they'll be coming back for a new season

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I thought I saw another comment from her, did she comment on more than one IG posts? I might have seen her say something else about We's elimination(who posted an IG story of voting for her btw)

I'm not sure, she might've. It was one of the few times Idol ever shows up on my feed lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, erik g said:

I'm not sure, she might've. It was one of the few times Idol ever shows up on my feed lol

It might have been an IG story that she quickly deleted, since I still follow her and saw her posting about We's elimination and voting for her.

We'll see about the rumors soon enough, still a long ways to go until next AI season.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Here are Hailey’s recent follows. 

UHsJQey.png

Josh Randall follows her too. He’s a casting producer, and warm up host apparently. Maybe I’m the only one here who didn’t know that, since I don’t watch that show. 

• Like 1

If the voice playoff's were live and three people from each team made it and i wildcard artist, who do yall think the top 13 would be? here is what I think...

Team Blake

Grace

NOIVAS

Kylee (Blakes Choice)

Team Niall

Gina

Ryley

Ross (Niall's Choice)

Team Chance

Kala

Sorelle

Ray (Chance's Choice)

Team Kelly

Holly

ALI

D. Smooth (Kelly's Choice)

(I know D. Smooth got more votes than Holly, but it was all due to Holly's early spot i think)

Wildcard Artists

Marykate, Michael, Manessah, and Cait would compete for it, Manessah or Cait would win.

26 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

If the voice playoff's were live and three people from each team made it and i wildcard artist, who do yall think the top 13 would be? here is what I think...

Team Blake

Grace

NOIVAS

Kylee (Blakes Choice)

Team Niall

Gina

Ryley

Ross (Niall's Choice)

Team Chance

Kala

Sorelle

Ray (Chance's Choice)

Team Kelly

Holly

ALI

D. Smooth (Kelly's Choice)

(I know D. Smooth got more votes than Holly, but it was all due to Holly's early spot i think)

Wildcard Artists

Marykate, Michael, Manessah, and Cait would compete for it, Manessah or Cait would win.

I think there's already a separate thread for this.

• Like 1