The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

31 minutes ago, istersay said:

deleted

As I said in my post which you deleted, there's no evidence to suggest that it was faked. The screenshot showed that the post was set to be only viewable by her FB friends, so unless you're friends with Blake's mother on FB I'm not sure where this idea of it being faked is coming from?  Deleting all the NOIVAS stuff was a fair call but not if you're going to add your own unfounded accusation at the end... 

4 minutes ago, BrokenHearted said:

As I said in my post which you deleted, there's no evidence to suggest that it was faked. The screenshot showed that the post was set to be only viewable by her FB friends, so unless you're friends with Blake's mother on FB I'm not sure where this idea of it being faked is coming from?  Deleting all the NOIVAS stuff was a fair call but not if you're going to add your own unfounded accusation at the end... 

I didn't delete it, it's moved the General discussion thread

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, gabe0101 said:

No it’s not personal I just don’t like all the pandering. It’s annoying and so obvious. Not sure why more people are not bothered by it. He should let his talent speak for himself. 

Lol I’m with you. This show is supposed to be a singing competition, not a popularity contest. He is doing his best to make it into a popularity contest.

5 hours ago, gabe0101 said:

King TeamAudra coming through with the proof that he paid someone to fake the screenshot. Noivas is pathetic 

Saying that he's pathetic is a bit extreme behavior imo. Some of y'all are sooo obsessed with him. lol

I'm seriously lmao at this. Do you really think he's stupid enough to post a fake screenshot of his coach's mother? Don't you think he knows that Blake would get turned off by that if he finds out about it?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

I think this is the worst contestant slander I've seen on here, and it all started because he didn't have Cowboy hat pics on his socials before joining the voice.. absolutely wild.

Seriously, this is the weirdest thing I have ever seen on IDF. The cowboy hat conversation, the "NOIVAS haters", the carebear stuff, and now... THIS.

Edited by allistr
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

I think this is the worst contestant slander I've seen on here, and it all started because he didn't have Cowboy hat pics on his socials before joining the voice.. absolutely wild.

This is just next level.

Imagine how NOIVAS would feel if he reads all of this? :(

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

This is just next level.

Imagine how NOIVAS would feel if he reads all of this? :(

I wouldn't be surprised if he already has considering other contestants seem to lurk here..

• Like 1

In all my years on IDF, I've never seen something as pointless and annoying as the NOIVAS discourse. Let the man live.

Yzma GIFs | Tenor

Hoping we as a forum can move on and go back to sh*t talking the format of the season rather than the actual contestants.

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

In all my years on IDF, I've never seen something as pointless and annoying as the NOIVAS discourse. Let the man live.

Yzma GIFs | Tenor

Hoping we as a forum can move on and go back to sh*t talking the format of the season rather than the actual contestants.

What if the contestants read them all and call out IDF again? Shameful.

Edited by allistr

5 minutes ago, nytsch said:

Does anyone have a screenshot of that post where someone says they’re a music professor and so they can say that Cam Anthony did too many runs or something like that?

allistr posted a screenshot of this in the "Fav Quotes on IDF" thread.

snoopy.png

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5