The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

3 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

do you have any info or is it really bad?

We have a little but are severely lacking.

The good thing is I remember the sources finally came by pretty late last season. Hoping that happens again this time around.

Elon's just destroyed our methods of communication :haha:

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1

Just now, Someone648 said:

We have a little but are severely lacking.

The good thing is I remember the sources finally came by pretty late last season. Hoping that happens again this time around.

Elon's just destroyed our methods of communication :haha:

I asked the person and the only standout on her taping is the reba girl so @Bk1234 will get his country female this season

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Looks like coaches were filming promo today

Filming something anyways. The only coach we know for sure was there is Gwen. Darcy could've been there for John or the contestants. I would assume it was coach promo though  

Edited by seak05

1 hour ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Apparently Gwen was the pickiest in another taping in the week. This makes me think she turned the least of everyone this season, which would be what everyone wouldn’t expect lol

Oh? If that’s true she’s probably going to end up with a lot of 1 chair turns. Can’t really see her winning all the 4 chair turns 

1 hour ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Apparently Gwen was the pickiest in another taping in the week. This makes me think she turned the least of everyone this season, which would be what everyone wouldn’t expect lol

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Oh? If that’s true she’s probably going to end up with a lot of 1 chair turns. Can’t really see her winning all the 4 chair turns 

Sheesh.  I hope that she wasn't too picky.

6 hours ago, jem128 said:

Looks like coaches were filming promo today

happy0005.gif.22b1020ae97d45a55da515d19e1f6d06.gif

5 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

maybe she wasn't that picky, she just didn't have Blake there to look at to know when to turn :giggle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

13 hours ago, istersay said:

maybe she wasn't that picky, she just didn't have Blake there to look at to know when to turn :giggle:

For the record, she didn't always turn with Blake.  She turned plenty of times without him.