Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB25

Alex95

Whoops skipped pre-season for this so we'll go straight to week one.

Week 1 rankings will go until Saturday, August 12th at 8 pm (48 hours after the first eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all remaining houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings

Edited by Alex95

Week 1:

1. Cirie - The Queen Mother has made her way over to Big Brother and I'm so relieved she's delivering.

2. Felicia - Quickly on her way to becoming one of the funniest houseguests ever.

3. Izzy - She is crack'd but her heart is in the right place. A perfect combination.

4. Mecole - I need to see more, but I like the little I've seen. She's stealthily very funny, especially in her rants. And I think she's a good sounding board from Cirie. Looking forward to hopefully getting to know her better!

5. Cory - I don't really like the persona they're giving him on the show, but I'm really enjoying him on the feeds!

6. Blue - She seems cool and she has a lot of potential.

7. Kirsten - I was sad to see her go. I'm not sure if she was ever gonna come into her own in the house, but I would've liked to see her try.

8. America - Very UTR so far, but she has potential.

9. Jared - Idk it's not my place to judge, but I'm a bit uncomfortable about his reaction to the Luke situation? I don't expect him to educate Luke or ruin his game for it, but I found it weird how he was almost admonishing Cory for speaking up about it? Idk the whole thing was just weird and uncomfortable, but Luke is the only one with no redemption for me.

10. Hisam - His one-sided rivalry with Cory is hilarious, but he's a bit too self-righteous for me so far. He's gotta own that he's a shady old queen.

11. Matt - I really like him as a person! I hate that the show is making no accommodations for him and he's clearly very uncomfortable. I don't think he's gonna give anything all season and it's not his fault at all.

12. Bowie Jane - She randomly makes me lol.

13. Reilly - I feel bad for her dealing with all of Cameron. If the paranoia continues to dial up I think I'll be stanning.

14. Jag - He is way too smart and way too grounded. He's not gonna give anything interesting. But if he's able to put up a good fight against Cirie's faction he could at least be interesting in the game.

15. Red - I'm sorry but what's this man's point besides reading stupid rehearsed lines in the DR?

16. Cameron - Omg he's awful. But the entertainment value might be there 👀

17. Luke - Didn't think anyone was gonna drop below Cameron this week lol. I was actually starting to warm up to Luke his last day in the house, but then he decided to be racist and now I never wanna hear from him again.

10 rankings this week!

Week 1:

1. Cirie Fields - 2.0

2. Felicia Cannon - 3.4

3. Blue Kim - 5.2

4. Reilly Smedley - 6.7

5. Kirsten Elwin - 7.1

6. America Lopez - 7.4

7. Mecole Hayes - 8.2

8. Jared Fields - 8.5

9. Matt Klotz - 8.6

10. Izzy Gleicher - 8.9 (Higher than Jag 5/10 times, peak position #3, next peak #4, next peak #6)

11. Jag Bains - 8.9 (Higher tahn Izzy 5/10 times, peak position #3, next peak #4, next peak #7)

12. Cory Wurtenberger - 9.2

13. Bowie Jane Ball - 11.1

14. Hisam Goueli - 11.2

15. Red Utley - 14.0

16. Cameron Hardin - 15.7

17. Luke Valentine - 16.9

Week 2 rankings will go until Saturday, August 19th at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all remaining houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB25 (Week 2 Ends 8/19)

Week 2:

1. Cirie (=) - Whoever decided to put Cirie on Big Brother deserves a raise. Getting to watch her social maneuvering unedited is so amazing to watch. And she's finally bringing entertainment back to masterminding! She is messy in all the best possible ways! Reminds me of Vanessa so much.

2. Izzy (+1) - Meanwhile whoever is underediting her deserves to be fired. Izzy is entertainment gold and it's tragic that's not being portrayed on the show. Izzy Fields is the perfect partner for Cirie, the two of them bring the worst out of each other ❤️.

3. Hisam (+7) - I said last week he really needed to embrace his villainy and I'm so glad that's what he did. He reminded me so much of BB16 Devin. This week should've been so boring and Hisam is a major reason it wasn't.

4. Mecole (=) - Her storage rants are already BB herstory. "Normal person slowly losing it in a sea of crazies" is one of my favorite archetypes and she's delivering just that.

5. Felicia (-3) - A little bit more lowkey than last week, but Miss Felicia's always gonna bring the laughs whenever she's on screen.

6. Cory (-1) - I do appreciate him keeping my crack'd alliance grounded at times lol. He's likable and charismatic.

7. America (+1) - Definitely came in her own more this week! She's a dark horse as a player and character.

8. Blue (-2) - I still like her! She's not the star I expected her to be just yet, but her toxicmance with Jared sure is...something.

9. Reilly (+4) - She kinda annoyed me because I thought her "hurr durr" character was really phony, but I'm starting to become convinced it's who she is. The way she turned Matt down...whew. I'm not gonna miss her, but I enjoyed what she brought to the show these two weeks.

10. Matt (+1) - He is in the running for one of the most screwed over houseguests ever the more they continue to not accommodate him. Will Matt ever give us good tv or gameplay with or without accommodations? I highly doubt it.

11. Bowie (+1) - Her randomness still makes me lol sometimes.

12. Red (+3) - He's still pointless, but as long as he's not robbing screentime from my faves or screwing them over I'm fine with it.

13. Jared (-3) - He's gotta fix his toxic masculinity before I can renew my stan card :kissbye:. I have a Fields to stan, don't need to worry about stanning him just cause he has a flawless mother.

14. Jag (=) - One of the least charismatic human beings ever put on reality television. He reminds me of a boring version of Hermon from BBCAN10. Soooo desperate to enact the most boring steamroll in Big Brother history, but luckily the cast does not give it to him ❤️.

15. Cameron (+1) - He just sucks. His psycho upside has drastically decreased now that he was on the block and did nothing.

• Confused 1

1. Cirie (=) : The way she's working the game >>>
  2. Izzy (+2) : She was doing a bit too much, last week, but this week she was doing what she needs. And she's looking out for Cirie so.
  3. Felicia (+1) : Queen of iconic lines.
  4. Meme (-1): I need them to show her more.
  5. America (+7): She surprised me, this week. I think there's potential.
  6. Hisam (+2) : Like Alex said, this week would have been nothing if he wasn't there. He's starting to own his Mean Gay persona but he needs to go further.
  7. Cory (-2): Not me thinking that I would hate him but he's slowly becoming one of my fave. I don't think we've seen his full potential yet.
  8. Matt (-1): I like Matt, and hopefully he can shine without Reilly in his ways.
  9. Reilly (+4): Kinda wish she would have stayed to see more of Hisam vs. Reilley
  10. Jared (-1): The inferior Fields.
  11. Blue (=): She's just there for me, atm. 
  12. Bowie (+2): Forget she's there most of the time.
  13. Jag (-3): See Bowie + Matt.
  14. Red (+1): See Bowie.
  15. Cameron (+1): The houseguest that I care the least about. 

1. Cirie (=)
2. Felicia (=)
3. Reilly (+3)
4. Matt (+3)
5. America (=)
6. Jared (-2)
7. Cory (+5)
8. Izzy (+3)
9. Mecole (+4)
10. Jag (-2)
11. Blue (-2)
12. Hisam (-2)
13. Bowie Jane (+1)
14. Cameron (+3) - The Felicia/Denzel theory helped him out of last place. :giggle: 
15. Red (=)

1. Hisam - this was the Hisam week through and through

2. Mecole

3. Felicia

4. Cirie - I’m torn because on one hand, I hate that she’s turned on her strongest (and funnest) ally for no reason. On the other hand, she turned on her strongest ally for no reason lmao I have to support that

5. Blue

6. Bowie Jane - give her an HoH asap

7. Matt - see Bowie Jane

8. Izzy - I can’t decide if I love or hate her and I feel like I won’t know until I see how the rest of the season plays out 

9. Cory - growing on me

10. America

11. Jared

12. Reilly

13. Jag

14. Red

15. Cameron

Sorry for the delay, computer problems, but we had 8 rankings this week!

Week 2:

1. Cirie Fields (=) - 3.9

2. Felicia Cannon (=) - 4.3

3. Reilly Smedley (+1) - 5.6

4. Blue Kim (-1) - 5.9

5. America Lopez (+1) - 4.0

6. Mecole Hayes (+1) - 6.6

7. Matt Klotz (+2) - 7.0

8. Izzy Gleicher (+2) - 7.5

9. Cory Wurtenberger (+3) - 8.5 (Higher than Jared 5/8 times)

10. Jared Fields (-2) - 8.5 (Higher than Cory 3/8 times)

11. Jag Bains (=) - 8.9

12. Hisam Goueli (+2) - 9.6

13. Bowie Jane Ball (=) - 10.1

14. Red Utley (+1) - 13.1

15. Cameron Hardin (+1) - 14.5

Week 3 rankings will go until Saturday, August 26th at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB25 (Week 3 Ends 8/26)