Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB25

Alex95

On 10/3/2023 at 9:53 AM, Alex95 said:

Easily the most polarizing season I've ever seen on IDF from all the shows I do the ranking threads for. I am constantly surprised every single week I tally the rankings and see how tight it is.

lmao I just saw last week's results. Definitely shook by all of it. :dead: Blue being the IDF favorite, atm. Then there also just being a tight 4.6 point difference from 1st to last. That does seem really tight with 11 contestants.  :lmao: 

1. Felicia (+1)
2. Mecole (+3) - At least she went out with a bang and had her most entertaining week on the show.
3. Cirie (-2)
4. Matt (-1)
5. Blue (+1)
6. Bowie Jane (+3)
7. America (=)
8. Cory (=)
9. Jag (+1)
10. Cameron (+1) 

1. Felicia - being the benefactor of two vote flips while being fascinating tv and ready to call anyone out, I’m a stan

2. Bowie Jane - people around the interwebz keep calling her a goat that has no chance of winning and…no? I thought we burned the idea that rEsUmEs win this season instead of people back in bb24

3. Cirie

4. America - she’s not a legend but she brings life to this cast

5. Blue

6. Matt - warming back up to him

7. Meme

8. Cory

9. Cam

10. Jag

11 rankings this week!

Week 9:

1. Matt Klotz (+3) - 4.3

2. Cirie Fields (=) - 4.45

3. Felicia Cannon (=) - 4.55

4. Blue Kim (-3) - 4.6

5. America Lopez (=) - 5.2

6. Bowie Jane Ball (+1) - 5.5

7. Cory Wurtenberger (+1) - 6.0

8. Mecole Hayes (-2) - 6.2

9. Jag Bains (=) - 6.6

10. Cameron Hardin (+1) - 7.6

Week 10 rankings will go until Sunday, October 15th at 8 pm (72 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all remaining houseguests, including the most recently evicted houseguests, in your rankings

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB25 (Week 10 Ends 10/15)
1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I can't even begin to understand half of IDF's takes this season :dead:

Samee but it makes for a really interesting to watch as results are all over the place each week. :haha: 

1. Cirie (+2)
2. Felicia (-1)
3. Bowie Jane (+3) - You get 3rd this week for targeting Cameron instead of Felicia/Cirie. ❤️ 
4. Matt (=)
5. Blue (=)
6. America (+1)
7. Jag (+2)
8. Cory (=)
9. Cameron (+1)