Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB25

Alex95

Week 3:

1. Izzy (+1) - This was an impossible ass decision with my top four who are all providing some of the best Big Brother in years. Giving Izzy the edge for doing the most to try to flip the vote and her slowly budding rivalry with her brother Jared.

2. Cirie (-1) - Not ranking Cirie first seems crazy, when she's continuing to provide. But I want to give Izzy her due. Another amazing week from Cirie. Completely revitalizing the game of Big Brother and the art of the blindside.

3. Felicia (+2) - Iconic HOH week. Super confrontational and flip-floppy, yet pissed no one off ❤️. Threatening Jag minutes before the veto ceremony ❤️. Backdooring the strongest player in the house :wub: Her performance in the veto comp :wub:.

4. Hisam (-1) - I kept trying to rank him higher, but my top three are impossible to knock down. But Hisam sure did his best to sneak up there. His performance in his eviction episode specifically is one for the ages.

5. America (+2) - Now there's a huge gap between my top four and literally everyone else. They're all-timers, the rest are very good to your average bad houseguest. I like America! And her underdog story is starting to come into fruition. She's got a little bit of spunk and mess to her I'm looking forward to seeing more of.

6. Bowie Jane (+5) - Idk her randomness this week kinda made me lol. Literally doing nothing but her positioning constantly changing based on who Cirie sees her make eye contact with on the spy screen ❤️

7. Meme (-3) - I still love ha, but she's gonna need to step it up sooner or later!

8. Cory (-2) - He's lucky he's likable because his commitment to boring feeds is not a good look :kissbye:

9. Jag (+5) - He's still boring, but being confronted by Felicia whilst in a chicken suit provided some lolz.

10. Matt (=) - Yeah this week confirmed to me he's gonna do absolutely nothing all season, but at least he's starting to settle in within the Fields Family.

11. Red (=) - I hate his tv persona because he's literally a snooze on the feeds. But similar to Bowie Jane, he does make me lol at times with how out of the loop he is, but how threatened everyone is by him.

12. Blue (-4) - Honestly I don't even hold the Jared showmance against her that much. Obviously he sucks, but we've all been there. Her fakeness is just starting to jump through the tv screen. Similar to Red, her tv persona is so puton and so desperate for followers.

13. Cameron (+2) - He's been on the block two weeks in a row and done nothing. I really thought he had psycho potential I'm so disappointed.

14. Jared (-1) - Cirie explicitly told you to not to embarrass her on television so you decide to go on a three hour misogynistic rant and cheat on your girlfriend watching your dog for you :kissbye:

1. Hisam - maybe the most Old School bb houseguest we’ve had in years? So personal, so raw I’m obsessed (also he’s super hot lmao)

2. Cirie - this is Cirie’s world, we all just live in it

3. Bowie Jane - I stan the Hamburglar, she’s such a random human who has everyone freaked out despite literally just existing

4. Felicia - made genuinely one of the worst prejury moves in bb history but she’s such an engaging personality I can’t help but like her. She also definitely feeds into the crazy 

5. Meme

6. America - hmmmmmmmm let’s see how this plays out

7. Matt

8. Blue
9. Izzy - she’s like Ivette for the 2020s. I know I’m going to look back at the journey and stan, but until I know where it takes me and how it’s gonna end, “I can’t support that.” - Candice Cody

10. Jag - it says something that I can’t even root for there to be comeuppance for the Hisam move because the opposition is that bad 

11. Red

12. Cameron

13. Cory - BORE self evict plz

14. Jared - what’s YOUR body count Jared? 

I’m late again but just doing this for my own records :haha:

1. Mecole - she’s not giving as much as the others but idk, I just like her a lot and her meltdowns in the storage room would be exactly me on this show

2. America - as above, I’m not getting lots from her on the show yet but I’m really liking & rooting for her

3. Felicia - one of my favorite casting decisions in a long time honestly

4. Cirie - feels too low for her but she’s going nowhere anytime soon so she’ll have a chance to be back at the top of my rankings I’m sure

5. Cory - really enjoying him and his relationship with America!

6. Hisam - a fantastic pre-jury villain.

7. Blue - eh. I want to root for her. I’m not sure I’m quite there yet but I’m holding out

8. Bowie Jane - I’m so excited for when she wins because everyone forgets she’s even there

9. Matt - he’s fine? he’s nice and they need to accommodate but I’m not crazy about him like I’m sure the casuals are

10. Jag - also fine, but kinda forgettable

11. Izzy - I do love messy but I just feel like Izzy would drive me insane

12. Red - also who?

13. Cameron - I can’t ever see myself rooting for this man

14. Jared - embarrassing the Fields name like this. I’m grossed out

Edited by *Lily

11 rankings this week!

Week 3:

1. Cirie Fields (=) - 4.3

2. Felicia Cannon (=) - 4.6

3. America Lopez (+2) - 4.7

4. Matt Klotz (+3) - 6.0

5. Cory Wurtenberger (+4) - 6.2

6. Blue Kim (-2) - 6.4

7. Mecole Hayes (-1) - 6.9

8. Jag Bains (+3) - 7.0

9. Izzy Gleicher (-1) - 8.0 (Higher than Hisam 6/11 times)

10. Hisam Goueli (+2) - 8.0 (Higher than Izzy 5/11 times)

11. Bowie Jane Ball (+2) - 8.1

12. Red Utley (+2) - 11.1

13. Jared Fields (-3) - 11.6

14. Cameron Hardin (+1) - 12.1

Week 4 rankings will go until Saturday, September 2nd at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all remaining houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB25 (Week 4 Ends 9/2)

Week 4:

1. Cirie (+1) - Legend

2. Felicia (+1) - Perfection

3. Izzy (-2) - Icon

4. America (+1) - Showmance stuff awful. Everything else amazing.

5. F*cking Bowie Jane (+1) - My new meme pick of the season ❤️

6. Meme (+1) - Started to come back into her own again this week.

7. Cory (+1) - Despite moving up a placement lol, I'm way down on him now that he's in a boring ass showmance.

8. Matt (+2) - If he's a loyal soldier for Cirie his lasting forever will be as much of a success as we can expect from him.

9. Blue (+3) - Potential there if she rats out the secret. But God is she so bad on the episodes!

10. Jag (-1) - I'm unmoved by his safety.

11. Jared (+3) - He's still awful but his entertainment potential is looking up.

12. Cameron (+1) - He's starting to remind of Beast Mode Cowboy and that's not a compliment.

13. Red (-2) - Bad combination of bad on feeds + show.

1. Cirie (+1)
2. Felicia (-1)
3. Matt (=)
4. America (=)
5. Cory (=)
6. Jared (+1)
7. Izzy (+1)
8. Mecole (-2)
9. Jag (=)
10. Blue (+1)
11. Bowie Jane (+1)
12. Cameron (+2) - I'll give him the upper hand of the Hillbilly duo since he didn't target any major favorites of mine? :haha: 
13. Red (=)

8 rankings this week.

Week 4:

1. Cirie Fields (=) - 2.4

2. Felicia Cannon (=) - 3.5

3. America Lopez (=) - 4.3

4. Matt Klotz (=) - 4.6

5. Blue Kim (+1) - 5.8

6. Izzy Gleicher (+3) - 6.5

7. Cory Wurtenberger (-2) - 6.8

8. Jag Bains (=) - 7.4

9. Mecole Hayes (-2) - 8.5

10. Bowie Jane Ball (+1) - 8.9

11. Jared Fields (+2) - 9.3

12. Red Utley (=) - 11.3

13. Cameron Hardin (+1) - 12.0

Week 5 rankings will go until Saturday, September 9th at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all remaining houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB25 (Week 5 Ends 9/9)

Week 5:

1. Felicia (+1) - Queen of singing in her sleep.

2. Cirie (-1) - I know there's a lot of questions about what this season would've been like. I'll tell you what. Lame! The young pretty people would've run it like they always do. Cirie is giving us everything! Give her her flowers!

3. Izzy (=) - You cannot convince me to turn on Izzy. She is the perfect mess.

4. America (=) - Good week for her, especially the Wednesday episode. Would've been higher if not for the showmance.

5. Bowie Jane (=) - Lmao

6. Red (+7) - His Cameron drama was actually hilarious. And I was starting to enjoy his friendship with the women right before they all blindsided him lmao. Won't miss him at all though.

7. Meme (-1) - Really fun morning from her, hopefully she's awoken now and we get more from her!

8. Cory (-1) - Nice, but getting really lame now that he's in that showmance.

9. Cameron (+3) - Everyone hates his guts yet he keeps thriving. I gotta give him his flowers here.

10. Jag (=) - Lol so stupid, but it all worked out for him in the end so maybe not?

11. Blue (-2) - Lol so stupid x2, but maybe a secret mastermind?

12. Matt (-4) - Oof he kinda showed his ass this week.

13. Jared (-2) - This week was so boring until today. If you're gonna be as awful as Jared is, I need a chaotic HOH week and he did not give that.

1. America - this was a great week for her.
  2. Mecole - she has arrived. 
  3. Felicia - iconic
  4. Cirie - without cirie, this season would have been boring
  5. Izzy - giving us the perfect amount of mess.
  6. Cory - i like you but give us something
  7. Matt - the superior fields son
  8. Bowie - our comp beast.
  9. Cameron - the way everyone hates him but he's still around.
  10. Red - he gave us something before leaving, at least.
  11. Jag - oh yes, he exists.
  12. Blue - our chatgpt contestant.
  13. Jared - the inferior fields child.