The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

51 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I could see it going either way - if he manages to win S25, I think he might peace out and be satisfied with “bookend” wins (winning his first and his final season on the show).

If he doesn’t win S25, he might be back in the future, but I could also see him throwing in the towel and giving up because he’s been a coach for nine of the last ten seasons and generally struggles to get people past fourth/fifth place (his last placement above fourth was Katie Kadan back in S17 at third place).

Same 

10 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Imo John has indicated even rather recently that he is still interested in doing the show. One of the interviewers last night asked him if seeing Blake relaxing on the farm inspired him to take a break and he said something like “if only I was taking a break.” So, he obviously has other things going on while he is away from the show. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him heavily involved in political stuff leading up to the elections. 

If it turns out for some reason that he is done after this season, I don’t think that is his current intent. I expect he will be back at some point and wouldn’t be surprised if it is sooner rather than later. 

Agreed 

I just realized that obviously Blake, Kelly, and John aren’t in this season. I feel like besides Gwen, the show is genuinely in a new era. I feel like seasons 23-25 were transitional seasons. 26 is very much a new era. What I can see happening within the next 3-5 seasons is that they’ll gradually phase out of even Gwen. I’d say in 2026, they’re probably going to have a season with 3-4 new coaches.

1 hour ago, Ethan F-R said:

I just realized that obviously Blake, Kelly, and John aren’t in this season. I feel like besides Gwen, the show is genuinely in a new era. I feel like seasons 23-25 were transitional seasons. 26 is very much a new era. What I can see happening within the next 3-5 seasons is that they’ll gradually phase out of even Gwen. I’d say in 2026, they’re probably going to have a season with 3-4 new coaches.

We're in the "NBC throwing sh*t at the wall and seeing what sticks" phase of the show to keep it afloat until something better comes along to fill the Monday night slot.

We've gotten some fantastic things out of this phase (Niall, the show's contestants in general) and less than fantastic things (Ariana, the playoff pass). We also got Chance the Rapper.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ethan F-R said:

I can definitely see that.

Never in a million years I thought we would go from Adam Levine and Blake Shelton to Michael Bublé and Snoop Dogg. 

A completely new panel would certainly be interesting, but it's too much of a risk though. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Also, this also isn't the kind of panel who would attract Twitter stans.

We are probably on our own again, and I liked it, honestly.

Gosh, I didn't.  I liked being spoiled.

• Like 3

Anyway, can't wait to stan a male jazz/ACM singer on Team Buble next season!

I'd also take an male alt rock singer on Team Gwen or a wildcard male artist on Team Snoop!

It's exhausting being TeamWaffle, my Lord.....

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Anyway, can't wait to stan a male jazz/ACM singer on Team Buble next season!

I'd also take an male alt rock singer on Team Gwen or a wildcard male artist on Team Snoop!

It's exhausting being TeamWaffle, my Lord.....

The way you can only handle for one season what I have had to handle for 20+ seasons is amusing to me at least. :giggle:

• Haha 10

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

The way you can only handle for one season what I have had to handle for 20+ seasons is amusing to me at least. :giggle:

You think of it as resilience, I think of it as sadomasochism. :dead: At least I mixed it up every now and then 😛 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Teraginn said:

You think of it as resilience, I think of it as sadomasochism. :dead: At least I mixed it up every now and then 😛 

Nah, i'm usually Team Waffle and my favorite usually make it to the finale (Allegra Miles and Cami Clune being the big two exceptions).

They haven't won since Season 16, but still. The key is to pick female contestants who appeal to the audience, which means, usually, well... white and country. If they are teenagers, that also helps (though if you count Abi from AI she wasn't country or a teenager, she was just really good that not even Minivan couldn't deny her a place in the finale)

• istersay changed the title to The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen
18 hours ago, Sabina said:

I would like season 26 to have 6-7 live shows. 3 live shows is too few I don't like this format I liked the format of the previous seasons better

I think we all want this but I highly doubt we will ever get more than 3 weeks of live shows again. 

• Like 3