The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

1 minute ago, Kenneth96 said:

yuck Minivan moms and granmas will never forgive her for stealing their man.

They think Gwen is Jolene 💀

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

FB coach announcement post comment summary:

1. “Will not be watching anymore! You lost me as a viewer!” 😂 

2. “Not Gwen again!!! She’s terrible!” 

Facebook Grannies kinda ate with this one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

yuck Minivan moms and granmas will never forgive her for stealing their man.

Never mind that Blake wouldn't even give the majority of these women a second look.🙄

• Like 2

Just now, Sabina said:

I like the new judges, but I would also like a coach who sings rock because rock is not appreciated on The Voice

Fantastic news:

(but yes I understand what you mean and 100% agree)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Fantastic news:

(but yes I understand what you mean and 100% agree)

Someone648, yes Gwen sings rock, but she has never ended up with a rock singer in the finale

• Like 4

Yes! this is what i was talking about, BIG NAMES! No current minor artist who had 1 or 2 decent success or a rapper that had one popular mixtape and became a joke after that, no, we're finally back to big artists being announced as coaches, this is the first season since 11 (Miley & Alicia) that we have two big names announced as coaches at the same time, could have been 3 if Keith was in the mix but i don't mind Gwen, despite the "meh" decisions she was pretty entertaining on S24, so thanks NBC and also thanks for finally getting rid of John, it's about damn time he leaves at least for a season but i think this might be permanent because the reason he missed a season was because NBC decided to go back to 2 seasons a year and John wasn't available at the time, so this is the first time it's a actual decision to not be in a season, and honestly hope is permanent, every season is the same thing, John getting a good portion of the best artists in the blinds only to end up in 4th or 5th place in the finals, it will be good to finally watch a season without one of the coaches getting picked just because it's either John, Blake or Kelly.

My personal thoughts about Michael Bublé and Snoop Dogg? I'm excited for both, Bublé is a perfect fit for the show, a super nice and fun guy, talented and respected singer, people love him, he will do perfectly fine in the show, and Snoop, he's definitely the wild card, i have no idea what his team going to be, what kind of voices he will look for, how he will interact with the coaches but no doubt he will be entertaining to watch different than Chance that looks more stoned than Snoop during most part of the show.

Reba seems to be here to stay, and i'm not complaining.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Sabina said:

I like the new judges, but I would also like a coach who sings rock because rock is not appreciated on The Voice

For that reason, I wish they would bring Steven Tyler on.  Or maybe even Brandon Flowers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rodney said:

For that reason, I wish they would bring Steven Tyler on.  Or maybe even Brandon Flowers.

They won't use Idol castoffs. Which makes me think that's why Keith isn't a judge (yet) 

• Like 2

lol Michael Bublé Twitter banner cover:

1500x500

Man it's really excited for the show :rofl:

Anyone think Michael Bublé might be a multiple seasons deal? at least like Pharrell being in 4? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Shinuki said:

lol Michael Bublé Twitter banner cover:

1500x500

Man it's really excited for the show :rofl:

Anyone think Michael Bublé might be a multiple seasons deal? at least like Pharrell being in 4? 

seems a little competitive already :lmao:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

It's a good idea, there are many rock singers who could be on the jury

4 hours ago, nessa97 said:

Yay, Gwen is back. She should totally get John's chair since she will be the most experienced coach for the first time. 

I think Snoop will get that first chair but we'll see

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

My GOD this panel is fantastic for casting reasons. With the No Doubt reunion, I hope Gwen gets back into punk/alt rock and TPTB casts some artists in those genres. As always, looking forward to the amazing indie artists that Gwen seasons usually have.

Snoop Dogg isn't that unexpected of an addition considering some people were predicting him to be a coach after S20 (then we got Chance instead 💀). He does literally EVERYTHING and I can't wait for some wacky and amazing song arrangements he can come up with. Being in the same season as Gwen, I hope some 2000s hip hop gets represented on the show as well.

If Reba isn't already the new Blake, Michael Bublé will be if he becomes a long-staying coach. Not really a fan of crooners, but I'm excited for the possibility of more jazz singers. As someone from a nation obsessed with belting, I hope we get some good traditional pop belters as well (inb4 a breakout performance of Feeling Good; Braiden Sunshine anyone? /j).

Edited by Zerek
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I´m actually surprised that people are happy that Bublé is joining. We are getting crooners, y"all, and they don´t tend to be popular here nor with the core audience.

he doesn't have to choose all crooners :rofl:  I mean Reba has Asher, and Blake didn't always choose country artists. I hope he'll choose a diverse group of singers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, erik g said:

Why am I just now realizing that John is leaving 💀

Is John actually leaving the show for good? Or just taking this season off? :unsure: 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Is John actually leaving the show for good? Or just taking this season off? :unsure: 

I could see it going either way - if he manages to win S25, I think he might peace out and be satisfied with “bookend” wins (winning his first and his final season on the show).

If he doesn’t win S25, he might be back in the future, but I could also see him throwing in the towel and giving up because he’s been a coach for nine of the last ten seasons and generally struggles to get people past fourth/fifth place (his last placement above fourth was Katie Kadan back in S17 at third place).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

I could see it going either way - if he manages to win S25, I think he might peace out and be satisfied with “bookend” wins (winning his first and his final season on the show).

If he doesn’t win S25, he might be back in the future, but I could also see him throwing in the towel and giving up because he’s been a coach for nine of the last ten seasons and generally struggles to get people past fourth/fifth place (his last placement above fourth was Katie Kadan back in S17 at third place).

Ahh ok thanks for this. Okay so it's not confirmed yet that it's his last season. These reasons all makes sense though. He's been so dedicated to the show in so many back-to-back seasons.

• Like 1

Imo John has indicated even rather recently that he is still interested in doing the show. One of the interviewers last night asked him if seeing Blake relaxing on the farm inspired him to take a break and he said something like “if only I was taking a break.” So, he obviously has other things going on while he is away from the show. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him heavily involved in political stuff leading up to the elections. 

If it turns out for some reason that he is done after this season, I don’t think that is his current intent. I expect he will be back at some point and wouldn’t be surprised if it is sooner rather than later.