The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

I have a feeling that L is the powerhouse singer that got Reba’s Playoff Pass that the Hollywood Junket article was referring to.

Sidenote, but with both her battle and KO steals making the playoffs, plus L, the rest of Reba’s playoff team consists of 2 from: Tae, Josh, Donny, Alyssa, Ashley, Asher, and Elyscia (assuming William and Zeya were in fact eliminated before playoffs)

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Alright so Team Reba's the only one we technically have all locked down it seems:

Β 

Team Reba (9/10):

Tae Lewis

Josh Sanders

Donny Van Slee

Ashley Bryant

Asher HaVon

William Alexander

Alyssa Crosby

Zeya Rae

Elyscia Jefferson

[L. Rodgers]

Β 

Do your battle predictions :haha:

Β 

My Own Predictions:

Josh Sanders vs. Ashley Bryant (Maybe a steal?)

Elyscia Jefferson vs. William Alexander

Zeya Rae vs. Alyssa Crosby

Asher HaVon vs. L. RodgersΒ (Playoff Pass?)

Tae Lewis vs. Donny Van Slee

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Sidenote, but with both her battle and KO steals making the playoffs, plus L, the rest of Reba’s playoff team consists of 2 from: Tae, Josh, Donny, Alyssa, Ashley, Asher, and Elyscia (assuming William and Zeya were in fact eliminated before playoffs)

Need Tae, Asher, Elyscia moving on and I don’t remember the othersΒ 

24 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Alright so Team Reba's the only one we technically have all locked down it seems:

Β 

Team Reba (9/10):

Tae Lewis

Josh Sanders

Donny Van Slee

Ashley Bryant

Asher HaVon

William Alexander

Alyssa Crosby

Zeya Rae

Elyscia Jefferson

[L. Rodgers]

Β 

Do your battle predictions :haha:

Β 

My Own Predictions:

Josh Sanders vs. Ashley Bryant (Maybe a steal?)

Elyscia Jefferson vs. William Alexander

Zeya Rae vs. Alyssa Crosby

Asher HaVon vs. L. RodgersΒ (Playoff Pass?)

Tae Lewis vs. Donny Van Slee

Tae Lewis vs. Ashley Bryant

Josh Sanders vs. Donny Van SleeΒ (Playoff Pass)

L. Rodgers vs. Alyssa Crosby

Zeya Rae vs. William Alexander

Asher HaVon vs. Elyscia Jefferson (STEAL)

33 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Tae Lewis vs. Ashley Bryant

Josh Sanders vs. Donny Van SleeΒ (Playoff Pass)

L. Rodgers vs. Alyssa Crosby

Zeya Rae vs. William Alexander

Asher HaVon vs. Elyscia Jefferson (STEAL)

I honestly don't think Reba will let Elyscia go since they just let her closed an episode. I also don't think Reba is locked to do just country since she had Jacquie do various genre last season.

Β 

But if she did drop Elyscia, then we know what to expect from her team next season in case she's returning. 100% country live team.

I have to say the lack of female powerhouse singers is quite noticeable this season.. Seems the 2 main powerhouse singers are Gene and Bryan.

Β 

Anyways, I'm ready for these blinds to be over to be honest. My expectations are low for next episode and I still stand by this year being the weakest blinds since I've started watching. It's the lack of standouts and numerous pitchy performances for me

Β 

Β There are definitely a few that had interesting tones but had some pitchy moments or meh songs/arrangements. So hopefully there's improvement from lots of contestants going forward

Β 

If not though, ig I'll just watch for the few I like.

Edited by Hsamid

4 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Β 

From that I group I would like Tae and Asher to move on but I think its gonna be Josh instead of Tae

8 hours ago, Kenneth96 said:

This one basically says everything. Ray was screaming fodder on any other coach's team in any season. Yet he advanced him as high as possible, beating both of his 4-chair pre-lives and the person who had the best performance from his team that round. The point is Ray had nearly no improvement and everybody saw the level of favoritism from Chance is even higher than Gwen with cute boys.Β 

Β 

Other than that he actually was fine during his first season IMO. His favoritism overshadowed everything though.

Sticking with your mini-me far longer than you should is a classic first time coach move. The only reason it upsets posters more than other coaches doing the same thing is who the mini-me was paired with and therefore, eliminated.

• Like 1

Ok, i was checking Youtube views. Of course, thanks to Directioners' power, the Garcia Twins have the most viewed audition. After them, myΒ girls (Serenity, Anya and Madison) are dominating along with OK3. Jackie (who i also liked) is also up there. And close behind are Nathan, Bryan, Asher, Gene, William and Dani.Β 

Β 

Β 

12 hours ago, Kenneth96 said:

This one basically says everything. Ray was screaming fodder on any other coach's team in any season. Yet he advanced him as high as possible, beating both of his 4-chair pre-lives and the person who had the best performance from his team that round. The point is Ray had nearly no improvement and everybody saw the level of favoritism from Chance is even higher than Gwen with cute boys.Β 

Ray being picked over Kala will always be an egregious move by Chance, but I wasn't bothered by him getting to the Playoffs.Β  It was even agreed by many here that he thoroughly outdid NOIVAS in their Battle, and NariYella just as thoroughly self-destructed in their Knockout.

Β 

But yeah, new coaches keeping their Mini-Mes beyond their expiration dates is common.Β  I don't think that anyone has ever forgiven Miley for Darby, Jennifer for Shi'Ann, Ariana for Ryleigh, or Gwen for Alyssa, for example.Β  Hell, I think that John's the only one toΒ sackΒ a Mini-Me by getting rid of Talakai.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Ray being picked over Kala will always be an egregious move by Chance, but I wasn't bothered by him getting to the Playoffs.Β  It was even agreed by many here that he thoroughly outdid NOIVAS in their Battle, and NariYella just as thoroughly self-destructed in their Knockout.

Β 

But yeah, new coaches keeping their Mini-Mes beyond is common.Β  I don't think that anyone has ever forgiven Miley for Darby, Jennifer for Shi'Ann, Ariana for Ryleigh, or Gwen for Alyssa, for example.Β  Hell, I think that John's the only one toΒ sackΒ a Mini-Me by getting rid of Talakai.

John is a quite a weird exception because he hates it when people singing his song, and also hates anyone trying to be his Mini-me.

Β 

Gwen with Alyssa didn't really matter because her team was so weak that season. And it wasn't her rookie season.Β 

Β 

I was actually fine with Miley and JHud case since they in fact were voted through by the public at least one more round. JHud did drop her mini-me during her very first season on The Voice UK.Β 

I’m willing to give Chance a second chance as a coach. I think he has great taste and often turns for the artists I would turn for (with exceptions: idk why he didn’t turn for Bryan but maybe his team was full).

Β 

As for him advancing Ray over Kala, Ray’s PO performance was actually very good, and I probably would have advanced Kala and one of Ray or Jamar (Sorelle was talented but not my thing).

The gloves came off during one artist’s Blind Audition between Reba and Dan + Shay.Β  They were fighting each other for this artist who blew the roof off the place with 1974 song Dixieland.Β  He is a solid Country artist contender and most likely will make it to the Live Shows (we are predicting).Β 

Β 

i'm confused by this paragraph from them. is it Kyle Schuesler who will be team Dan+Shay then?

26 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

The gloves came off during one artist’s Blind Audition between Reba and Dan + Shay.Β  They were fighting each other for this artist who blew the roof off the place with 1974 song Dixieland.Β  He is a solid Country artist contender and most likely will make it to the Live Shows (we are predicting).Β 

Β 

i'm confused by this paragraph from them. is it Kyle Schuesler who will be team Dan+Shay then?

Only option it could still be, yeah

12 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

VALERIIIIIIE

WE FINALLY GOT NOBODY'S SUPPOSED TO BE HERE

Β 

DINNER IS SERVED !!!!! WAR IS OVER !!!!!!!!Β 
Haitham GIF

Edited by peachfuz

12 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

VALERIIIIIIE

WE FINALLY GOT NOBODY'S SUPPOSED TO BE HERE

Β 

She was great easily the best audition of the season. I don’t see her going out before the POs especially if she’s with John